I think we should all use real names and then maybe a small whatever next to it if your name is to common

My real name is ervin, my surname starts with p. I feel a need to maybe change my username to ervin p, but I am not sure how to go about it.
its important to promote truth in every way whenever we can. Personally i still don’t always tell the exact truth, but I am trying.

Hello Ervin
maybe ask the moderators if you can change it.
I have gotten used to being Lanolin online. Those who know me know my real name (the one on my passport and birth certificate) but even when using my real name people would still get me confused. They would spell it wrong, or say it wrong, or even mix up my prescription glasses with someone else with the same name!
(that wasn't fun!)
At the library there were two others with the same first and last name as me in the database.

So I kinda like having a unique name. The truth is Lanolin is very important to God and means 'sheep grease'. And even though the Bible doesn't say, I'm pretty sure lanolin might have been used to anoint Jesus.

My real name is ervin, my surname starts with p. I feel a need to maybe change my username to ervin p, but I am not sure how to go about it.
its important to promote truth in every way whenever we can. Personally i still don’t always tell the exact truth, but I am trying.

Just so you will know......Major is my real name. It was given to me in honor of my great-grandfather who was a Major in the Civil War in the North Alabama Regiment.

Now, you really do not want to use your last name. In the world we live in today, how long do you think it would take thieves to figure out where you live and pay you a visit???

I would say keep it as it is. Your details will not matter to all of us, because we cannot meet you, because likely people from different countries are on this website forum.

Back