I was accepted to....

AHHH okay =] I just looked and saw my schedule. 5 classes. Very exciting!

But anyways, this is what the schedule looks like:
Worldwide Perspectives/Missions
New Testament Literature
Hebrew Poetry and Wisdom Literature
Evangelism in a Post Modern World - looking forward to that! :D
Theology I

I'm looking at the class descriptions. For Student Ministry, this is what it is:
Student Ministries: One of the first opportunities that each full-time student encounters
is the local outreach program. Each week, student teams travel to more than
40 student ministries to minister in churches, rest homes, psychiatric centers, prisons,
colleges, hospitals, counseling centers, and other settings representing special needs.

I AM SO EXCITED. That's what I want to do!!!!!! :D

I'm looking at the class descriptions. For Student Ministry, this is what it is:
Student Ministries: One of the first opportunities that each full-time student encounters
is the local outreach program. Each week, student teams travel to more than
40 student ministries to minister in churches, rest homes, psychiatric centers, prisons,
colleges, hospitals, counseling centers, and other settings representing special needs.

Thats a great way to minister ! Congratulations!

Awesome!!! I'm halfway through my exegesis class right now. The last four classes were all history-type classes, but exegesis is what I enjoy the most, so I'm like a kid in a candy story right now!!!

I havent ever heard of this school but if it brings you closer to the knowledge,will and understanding of God I am deeply happy for you because I have been around Oral Roberts Students now for 4 yearsnow and one thing I love seeing is young men and woman of God get excitted about the knowledge of God.So I am really happy for you because the more you grow the more powerful person you become in the spirit and oh how we need this today.

Back