i was urged to write this

smellycat

Account Closed
i was urged to write this

if the good news we preach is hidden behind a veil,it is hidden only from people who are perishing.satan,who is the god of this world,has blinded the minds of those who dont believe.they are unable to see the glorious light of the good news.they dont understand this message about the glory of Christ,who is the exact likeness of God.:read-bible:

a thought...

Smellycat (what a name, lol)

When I saw your post this scripture came to my mind...(I am quoting from a modern translation)
2 Corinthians 3:13-14 13 We are not like Moses, who put a veil over his face so the people of Israel would not see the glory fading away. 14 But the people's minds were hardened, and even to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, a veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ.

"For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them". (Mt.13:15).

Back