Identify as Christian first

Hey guys.

Something I have seen during this election season in the USA that kinda bothers me....

Christians treating other believers who don't subscribe to their own personal with the party or ideological idea as heretics, deceivers, and blasphemes.

This is such a dangerous thing - as is breeds infighting - where we go at destroying one another rather than realizing that God is dividing and conquering the real enemy through our differences carrying us in different directions.

And I think we need to humble ourselves and open our eyes to the way God often does things..... He doesn't make us all the same.

God allows an entire wide spectrum of Christian belief in non-essential matters within the umbrella of "Orthodox".... Look at Romans and 1st Corinthians for example.

What is the effect of this? Believers can be Salt and Light to nearly the entire spectrum of society and political leaning. God sends Conservative Christians to salt and light the conservative end of society... God sends Liberal Christians to salt and light the liberal end of society.

Hey guys.

Something I have seen during this election season in the USA that kinda bothers me....

Christians treating other believers who don't subscribe to their own personal with the party or ideological idea as heretics, deceivers, and blasphemes.

This is such a dangerous thing - as is breeds infighting - where we go at destroying one another rather than realizing that God is dividing and conquering the real enemy through our differences carrying us in different directions.

And I think we need to humble ourselves and open our eyes to the way God often does things..... He doesn't make us all the same.

God allows an entire wide spectrum of Christian belief in non-essential matters within the umbrella of "Orthodox".... Look at Romans and 1st Corinthians for example.

What is the effect of this? Believers can be Salt and Light to nearly the entire spectrum of society and political leaning. God sends Conservative Christians to salt and light the conservative end of society... God sends Liberal Christians to salt and light the liberal end of society.
Hi John,
What's the big deal here? I mean is this not what Christians have been doing to one another over the Written Word of God and His ways all along ?

Pitiful but true
Blessings
FCJ

And we must remember that Jesus has already defeated the enemy:)

I get what you're saying though, And that scripture comes to mind;

"For many are called, but few are chosen." - Matt 22:14.

Let us continue to pray for them all! :)

Back