If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God....

Blessed are they that will DO His commandments. They will have the right to the tree of life for they shall hear what the Spirit is saying and enter into the understanding….to know the mysteries of the kingdom. His words are life and spirit…..the words of “eternal life”….and we are to DO His will so that we may take of that “water of life” freely.

Revelation 22:14-17 KJV
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

But outside the understanding will be those who will not depart from their evil ways and thoughts and DO His commandments at the preaching of those whom He sends….those “strangers”….those “least brothers” of His. Outside will be those who will love and practice THE LIE because they refuse to believe in what they hear the Spirit saying and will think that they are doing God “service” in “killing” others for receiving that “water of life”.

(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Jesus sends His messenger to testify unto us these things in the churches. He is the “root and offspring of David”….at the heart of those whom He sends to preach. Christ will be speaking in the “strangers” who are men after the heart of God as David. They will preach Jesus…..the Offspring. He is the “bright and morning star” that shall rise up in the dark place of our hearts. It will be definitely evident for BELIEVERS who is the One speaking….as they will be able to stand in the presence of the Son of man.

(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

We are the “bride” that has readied herself by putting out of our mouths all of those evil things so that we may preach Jesus in the Spirit to those who will hear. And those who will hear and DO His commandments are to be hospitable and entertain “strangers”. Whosoever WILL to do His will, let him take the water of life freely…..the words of our Lord that are spirit and life.

(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

If any man have the WILL to DO His will (blessed are those who will keep His commandments), they will know of the doctrine whether it be of God for they will enter into the understanding.

John 7:14-19 KJV
(14) Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
(15) And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
(16) Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
(17) If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

He that speaks of himself shall behave badly towards what they hear and it is in this bad behavior which shows us all that this man seeks his own glory ( speaking evil because he is desiring to be seen as WISE). But a messenger of the Lord will not speak out in evil as NO UNRIGHTEOUSNESS will be found in him as he is always seeking the glory of God. He will be found behaving in the meekness of wisdom thereby glorifying God.

(18) He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

No unrighteousness shall be found in him when others who will seek their own glory (wanting to be seen as wise) will go about “killing” others with their malicious words coming from the hatred within their hearts. Those who hate their brothers are “murderers”….for Cain hated and killed his own brother in the beginning. We are not to follow that which is evil but that which is good.

(19) Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

We are to speak as the “oracles of God” according to the ability that God gives us. And we are to glorify God by not rendering evil for evil when we evilly spoken of.

1 Peter 4:10-19 KJV
(10) As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
(11) If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

They will persecute us for what we have to say.

(12) Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

But, we are to rejoice for we are then made partakers of the sufferings of Christ.

(13) But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

If we are reproached for the name (the authority) of Christ, happy are we. On their part He is evil spoken of but on our part He is glorified for we DO NOT return evil for their evil so that God is glorified always.

(14) If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
(15) But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
(16) Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
(17) For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
(18) And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

We are to suffer their persecutions by not rendering evil for their evil thereby glorifying Him as we do His will in the face of their fiery trial of our faith.

(19) Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

If we are truly the children of the FAITH, then we are to do the works of Abraham who did entertain the 3 messengers (men) who came to his tent before 2 of them went to Sodom.

John 8:39-50 KJV
(39) They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Abraham did not seek to “kill” those messengers but did prepare a meal and was hospitable and did believe in what was spoken to him.

(40) But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
(41) Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

If God is our Father, then we are to DO His commandments and have brotherly love for those who are SENT by Him.

(42) Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Those who will not do His commandments will not enter into the understanding as they will not WILL to DO His will.

(43) Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
(44) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

In their unbelief of the Truth, many shall behave just like the unbelievers of yesterday who heard but did “kill” with their evil words and false accusations.

(45) And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
(46) Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

He that is of God hears God’s words and DOES them.

(47) He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
(48) Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
(49) Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
(50) And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

They will believe THE lie. They will think that they have “peace and safety” to speak evil of their brothers who will be SENT by Him to preach the words of God. They think that they will be doing these evil things (speaking evil of others and casting them out of their churches while labeling them “evil doers”) in God’s name. They will want to be seen as WISE (their eyes opened) and shall behave as JUDGES (ye shall be as judges knowing good and evil). They will cast out of their assemblies (their churches) any who will receive the words of God and the brothers who will preach them.

Death and life are in the power (hand) of the tongue (the “woman” to the hidden man of the heart) and those who will love it shall eat the fruit of it. Let us not be deceived into speaking evil with our tongues (the “weaker vessel”) of our brothers SENT by Him when we hear the Spirit (Breath) of Truth speaking to our ears His words. Let us overcome the wrath in our hearts and not speak evil for sin lies at the “door” of our mouths wanting to rule over us.

Genesis 3:4-7 KJV
(4) And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
(5) For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

(6) And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Let us not believe in the lie…for ONLY those who will do the will of the Father which is in heaven shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. They will enter into the knowing of the mysteries and will receive “eternal life” in the here and now.

Matthew 7:18-23 KJV
(18) A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
(19) Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
(20) Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
(21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

We will not be doing God “service” by casting out “devils”…those who will receive the Truth. Many will be cast out of their churches being labeled as “evil doers” for receiving the good news of Christ who gives us LIFE NOW. They will think that they are doing these evil things in His authority….in His name. They will behave as God in the temple showing themselves as God as they will claim to be doing these things in His authority….in His name.

(22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
(23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

But those who will hear His Word (the Saying: to have love for one another) and will BELIEVE on Him that is SENT by Him, has “everlasting life” NOW and shall not come into judgments but is passed from death unto life NOW.

John 5:24-30 KJV
(24) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

The hour is coming and is NOW when those who are “dead” in trespasses and sins shall hear the voice of the Son of God and they that hear shall LIVE NOW.

(25) Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
(26) For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
(27) And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Those who are in the “graves” of the denominations of men (in their envy and strife and hatred of one another) shall hear His voice. Some shall come forth and DO GOOD unto the standing up of LIFE NOW and those who will be DOING EVIL shall stand up in the pride and wrath unto judgment.

(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

As He hears our words, He judges and His judgment is just.

(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Back