If humans and dinosaurs lived together, why don’t we find human fossils with dinosaur

If humans and dinosaurs lived together, why don’t we find human fossils with dinosaur

Often, people believe that if human bones aren’t found with dinosaur bones, then they didn’t live together.

More...

In fact they did coexist, this is a partial web page from the Creation Evidence Museum in Glen Rose, Texas. I am surprised more people haven't heard of this but then again alot of scientists are really dead set against any evidence that contradicts their theories- anyway here is the into page and I will post a link to the website underneath:

Welcome to , the web site of the Creation Evidence Museum in Glen Rose, Texas.

As you browse our pages you will receive educational information presenting scientific evidence for creation and design by a personal Creator. This scientifically chartered museum was established in July of 1984 for the purpose of research, excavation, and display of scientific evidence for creation. The Museum's team, led by its Founder and Director, Carl Baugh, Ph.D., has excavated eleven dinosaurs (Acrocanthosaurus, Stegosaurus, Allosaurus, etc.), 475 dinosaur tracks, 86 human footprints, 7 cat prints, and other fossil remains - all in Cretaceous limestone. Excavations were professionally documented along the Paluxy River and various other international locations.

Among museums this entity makes a unique contribution, demonstrating that man and dinosaur lived contemporaneously. Educators, professors, children, and adherents to various religions are finding answers to the great questions of life: Who am I?, Where did I come from?, What is my purpose here?, and Where am I going? In its ongoing research to find answers to Who is God?, Was the Universe designed and created by a Creator?, and What do the Bible and Science teach about the heavens, man, animals, plants, etc?, the Museum researches and houses artifacts from archaeology, geology, and paleontology (such as the London artifact, the Meister Print, the cup in coal, the fossilized foot in a boot, the fossilized human finger, and others).

This original research contributes significant information to the controversy between the theories of life origins, namely creation vs evolution. The Museum's research involves experimentation and simulation of Earth's original pre-Flood environment in the world's first hyperbaric biosphere. Various teaching aids, books, videos, tapes, and other resources are available through the Museum.

This flies in the face of what is generally accepted as fact but here is the proof:

http://www.texasoutside.com/glenrose/creation-museum.htm

Not far from where I live in north central British Columbia, during the construction of the W.A.C. Bennet Hydro dam, evidence was found of human beings and dynosaurs living during the same time period. Dynosaur and human tracks were found. I walked through the exposition area at the dam and was impressed with what they have found.

Back