if satan pains myself

smellycat

Account Closed
if satan pains myself

i ask being in the Lord,for the Lord to rebuke him.do unto others as you would have done to yourself.the Lord does not lie.if he pains his own he is divided.:eek:

Hmmmm ..... I am trying to sort this one out , Mike

It is of course satan who inflicts the pain . And yes we do need to rebuke it in Jesus Name . Because Jesus Name is powerful .

And yes we are commanded to do unto others as we would have done unto us . In fact we should do more unto others and not expect anything in return would be my take.

And you are right the Lord is not a man that He should lie . He never divides.

"Because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me--to keep me from exalting myself!

Concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me.
And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness" Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 2:7-10

But the Lord said to him, "Go, for he is a chosen instrument of Mine, to bear My name before the Gentiles and kings and the sons of Israel; for I will show him how much he must suffer for My name's sake." Acts 9:15-16

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW; and A MAN'S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD. "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it. He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me. He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward. And whoever in the name of a disciple gives to one of these little ones even a cup of cold water to drink, truly I say to you, he shall not lose his reward." When Jesus had finished giving instructions to His twelve disciples, He departed from there to teach and preach in their cities. Matthew 10:34-11:1

Jesus Affirms His Deity

Jesus heard that they had put him out, and finding him, He said, "Do you believe in the Son of Man?"
He answered, "Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?"
Jesus said to him, "You have both seen Him, and He is the one who is talking with you."
And he said, "Lord, I believe." And he worshiped Him.
And Jesus said, "For judgment I came into this world, so that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may become blind."
John 9:35-39

"All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left." Matthew 25:32-34

Satan allowed to test Job:
Job 1-2

God bless

Jesus brought the new testament with him so job could not happen again.Jesus is above satan,so even he has to follow christ,s word.he can twist and turn all he wants.but the truth will hurt him.

Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets, as He is the Messiah. Satan can do nothing apart from the will of God, as seen in Job, where he was allowed to test Job, but only because he was allowed. When the Lord was tempted by Satan, he confronted him with the Word of God, and the scricpture says he left him for a season. Luke 4, Matthew 4. If we resist the devil he will flee from us, until a more oppourtune time. But he goes around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour, the threat is real, but our soul is sealed and safe in the Father's hand. Salvation is called our helmet. Faith our shield. And the Word of God is called a Sword, that's our weapon against the devil, as Jesus demontrated by saying 'It is written.' The lies of the evil one can't stand up against the truth. You're right though, he tries to twist and turn it every which way he can.

Ephesians 6

God bless, Mike

i ask being in the Lord,for the Lord to rebuke him.do unto others as you would have done to yourself.the Lord does not lie.if he pains his own he is divided.:eek:
Learn your full Authority in Christ and then
36_2_301-1.gif
Squash them like a bug!

Back