Illness

This is so true Dusty,
God is closer to us in the times of storm than when everything is going smoothly.

I have never been as close to God as when I was in my deepest pain and distress, when all I could do was to cling to him. He is a loving Father and brought me comfort and joy and delivered me from every storm.

You are so right Boanerges. Satan tries to wear us out but God gives us times of refreshing. The last week, I have had serious battles but I turn to God in prayer and he delivers me, not by my strength, but by his. Between battles he leads me to green pastures, beside the still waters, he restores my soul. He dries my tears and gives me joy even laughter.:dance:[/quote

AMEN, Hallelujah, hallelujah, Praise the Lord!

HE IS FAITHFUL ! HALLELUJAH !

Dear Violet,

You are such a blessing to us here. Satan knows his days are numbered and he tries to attack us anyway he can, but greater is he who is with us than against us. I too have been fighting illness and I'm usually very healthy, I think the illness was more of a spiritual attack than a physical illness. I was having nightmares, which I never have. I found that if I spend a half an hour praying for God's protection before I sleep, that I have pleasant dreams instead of bad. God is so good, he gives us what we need, we just have to ask.

That's exactly right!
"Ask and ye shall receive"!
:pray:

I'm good Brother Larry and it makes my day that you ask!
Many blessings on you~
:guitar:
Singing a Happy Song!

EnjoyYourDayFrogs.gif

I like to look at it

This way we are Spiritual beings having a human experience.
Satan only has the power we give him. we have the Keys
:cool:

Great is thy faithfulness oh God my Father .... morning by morning new mercies I see. Great is thy faithfulness Lord unto me.

Because He lives I can face tomorrow.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow~
Because He lives, all fear is gone,
Because I know, he holds the future
and life is worth the living just because He lives!!!!

Back