I'm A Site Newbieeee..... :-)

I am a Child of God , follower of Jesus who is just waiting to get up out of Here!! Heaven is my home! :)
Meanwhile, I'm stuck in Charlotte NC, in USA, with my ticket in my hand, just waiting for Jesus.
How many other waiting ticket holders are on this website at this late hour? Its bedtime.
Peace in Jesus
Miz KJV Only

I am a Child of God , follower of Jesus who is just waiting to get up out of Here!! Heaven is my home! :)
Meanwhile, I'm stuck in Charlotte NC, in USA, with my ticket in my hand, just waiting for Jesus.
How many other waiting ticket holders are on this website at this late hour? Its bedtime.
Peace in Jesus
Miz KJV Only

Hello Miz KJV Only,

I am glad you joined us. God must still have you here for a purpose. May you be blessed here and be a blessing to all you meet

Greetings in the Lord and the grace (unmerited favor) of our Lord Jesus Christ mark your life down here (Jesus said occupy until I come - you still have work to do while you're here - it is the only opportunity you will ever have to stand for Jesus down here and serve Him down here - in New Jerusalem we will not have to witness or stand up for God for everyone will know Him already and there will be no fighting etc).

Back