I'm Adam! Nice to meet ya'll.

Hey guys, I'm 17, I've learned in my Christian faith that the only thing that I do know know is next to nothing. So I'm joining this for more understanding. Nice to meet all of ya'll!

Hello Adam,

I see you present yourself as playing guitar on your identification picture.

Did you know that the Geneva Reformers of old were said to be composing and singing Christian music so lively that it came to be teadingly referred to as the "Geneva Jigs" (Tom Streeter, "The Church and Western Culture: An Introduction to Church History, p. 255).

The German Reformer Martin Luther too was a great lover a music. He adapted any music that was popular in his days and converted the words to Christian words so they would sing the Gospel and shout the Glory of God.

Last edited:
Hello Adam,

I see you present yourself as playing guitar on your identification picture.

Did you know that the Geneva Reformers of old were said to be composing and singing Christian music so lively that it came to be teadingly referred to as the "Geneva Jigs" (Tom Streeter, "The Church and Western Culture: An Introduction to Church History, p. 255).

The German Reformer Martin Luther too was a great lover a music. He adapted any music that was popular in his days and converted the words to Christian words so they would sing the Gospel and shout the Glory of God.
I didn't know that about Martin Luther...huh. I learn something new everyday.

Back