I'm here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denadii Cho

Inactive
I'm here too.

I just kind of popped into the group and started yapping and Dusty said I should come into this area and say Hi. HI everybody.

She said I should say something about myself so here goes.

I'm as old as the hills and as young as the morning. I'm as wise as the Word I soak into myself and as foolish as a man who knows nothing of the Word.

I walk in darkness and fall on my face I walk in Light and I live in total victory over all sin.
My backside got sore from riding the fence so I'm learning to walk in the Light all the time.

Grin How's that?

I lived on a reservation many years ago, in northern Alberta in Canada. Just south of the Arctic circle. They called me Denadii Cho then. It means Great Man. Great as in large. I was a bit larger than they were. Probably why they named me that.

I lived on a reservation many years ago, in northern Alberta in Canada. Just south of the Arctic circle. They called me Denadii Cho then. It means Great Man. Great as in large. I was a bit larger than they were. Probably why they named me that.

Interesting!

Welcome, Denadii Cho by the way. :D

I just kind of popped into the group and started yapping and Dusty said I should come into this area and say Hi. HI everybody.

She said I should say something about myself so here goes.

I'm as old as the hills and as young as the morning. I'm as wise as the Word I soak into myself and as foolish as a man who knows nothing of the Word.

I walk in darkness and fall on my face I walk in Light and I live in total victory over all sin.
My backside got sore from riding the fence so I'm learning to walk in the Light all the time.

Grin How's that?

Hey Deni ....:blush::blush::blush:Now it's my turn .... Ha ha .... Welcome my brother. It is good to have you here. See It's not so bad . That was a great introduction . I love it . Good to see a man of God here and I am ure there will be a lot of great discussion.

It's great to have you here.:smile_anim::smile_anim:

bearswingwelcome.gif

We have a picture thread - if you would like to eloborate...:D

Be welcome!!:)

Greetings

Roland

I tried to put up a pic last night and it got lost in the ether. I'll try again soon. You don't really need the fright anyway. grin

I don't go by Denadii at home. My wife calls me by the same name as the dog. LOL

Dogs name is Honi. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back