I'm new here too.

I'm new here too.

Hi, I'm Spragadoo. I'm 74 and live in Oregon and work in home health. I have been doing this type of work since 1975. I'm following Gemjudy and Chili here as our site is being closed. I have loved the Lord all my life and have commited myself to letting Him to use me to help other people as needed. Not my will, but only His will be done.

Welcome to this wonderful site. I hope you'll just jump right in and not just dangle your feet in the water. This is a rich and refreshing site. God Bless.

Hi, I'm Spragadoo. I'm 74 and live in Oregon and work in home health. I have been doing this type of work since 1975. I'm following Gemjudy and Chili here as our site is being closed. I have loved the Lord all my life and have commited myself to letting Him to use me to help other people as needed. Not my will, but only His will be done.

Hi Spragadoo. im so glad you could make it:smile_anim:
Kik back n relax for the Lord is guiding this site:cool: and bringing PT here. It's pretty much positive thoughts going on in here. Enjoy the site :D TY Lord for bringing them here.
Chili out.

Welcome to our family . So glad you could make it . Take a look around and find your way around . God Bless.

:welcome: to the forums...A great place to hang out...

Make yourself feel at home :)

God Bless
Jake

1127168qo8basv9g8.gif
Spragadoo..I see you finally made it and hope you stick around too.
Love ya,
Puppy

godbe4me-albums-welcome-picture734-welcome14.gif

You will love it here. Welcome and we look forward to hearing from you. Everyone here is great.

Godbe4me

Back