I'm new to Christian Forum

I was recently approved and look forward to joining the discussions. Thanks for allowing me to be part of this fellowship! A little bit about me: I came to know Christ as a little girl when I realized what He had done for me. That was 56 years ago, and, of course, I've traveled many a mile, some roads bumpy, some smooth as glass. In my everyday life, I seldom have the opportunity to enjoy the company of other Christians, so I look forward to visiting and sharing here. Thanks for having me!

I was recently approved and look forward to joining the discussions. Thanks for allowing me to be part of this fellowship! A little bit about me: I came to know Christ as a little girl when I realized what He had done for me. That was 56 years ago, and, of course, I've traveled many a mile, some roads bumpy, some smooth as glass. In my everyday life, I seldom have the opportunity to enjoy the company of other Christians, so I look forward to visiting and sharing here. Thanks for having me!

Hello Karen and welcome to CFS. I'm sure through your wealth of experience in the Lord that you'll have so many great things to say and no doubt you will bless others. Blessings from Scotland!

Welcome! Your life sounds a little bit like mine. Nearly 60 years for me now. Hope you make yourself at home here. Sue

Back