I'm Wade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Wade

Hi everyone!!!

I'm Wade you're latest newbie. I'm 35, married and have 2 daughters. I'm a full time student right now going into the medical field. I just got out of the Navy after 12 honorable years of service last June. I attend a local Calvary Chapel and I enjoy creation and prophesy related discussions. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Blessings,
Wade

Hi Wade it is a pleasure to meet you brother. I would like to say thank you for your service to this great nation and it is an honor to meet you brother. I look forward to talking with you!
Much love and many blessings in Jesus Name, your brother Larry.

Hi Wade it is a pleasure to meet you brother. I would like to say thank you for your service to this great nation and it is an honor to meet you brother. I look forward to talking with you!
Much love and many blessings in Jesus Name, your brother Larry.

Hey thanks Larry! The Navy was good to me, but my family is more important. :D

Blessings,
Wade

Hello Wade!
And DITTO to what Larry said, Thank you, and God Bless you for your service.

A Navy man huh! :cool:

Most of my family were and are in the Navy.
Meeself, I are a wee bit more piratish than them swabs! ARGHHH!

It's good to meet you. :)

WELCOME Wade.

Have a look at this thread it will help you get started on the forum

...survival tips...

God bless you
Wow, thank you for the link. Very good stuff, I liked that very much, and I completely agree with it.

I have been a member of Christian BB's for many years now. I've owned/operated a forum (no longer do) and have also co-operated other forums that also used vBulletin. So I'm pretty familiar with how things work as a user.

I don't care for the "mega-boards" much, I prefer the smaller communities where I can get to know people better. I did a bit of searching to find this one :D
I also frequent a much smaller board as well.

I'm glad to be here. Thank you for the welcomes.

Blessings,
Wade

Hello Wade!
And DITTO to what Larry said, Thank you, and God Bless you for your service.

A Navy man huh! :cool:

Most of my family were and are in the Navy.
Meeself, I are a wee bit more piratish than them swabs! ARGHHH!

It's good to meet you. :)
:funnypost:

It's nice to meet you too.

Blessings,
Wade

welcome-11.gif

Welcome, I too am new to this forum, and also studying within the life Sciences at an older age. Good to see age not being a barrier, and good to see another believer in this forum. God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back