Impending DOOM!

Impending DOOM!

I gotta admit, I really expected something eventful to happen on October 12th. However, its coming and passing have really lead me to believe that all muslim terrorists are full of hot air. They make threats to keep us in fear, without delivering.

I'm tired of nothing happening!! Something eventful happen already!!!

I can't wait to meet Jesus face to face.

Yeah I realize there are LOTS of unsaved people. And many of those unsaved are our loved ones, but the only person we can make the decision for is ourself. I'm so glad God is a graceful God. He has given us 2,000 years and still counting; But how much longer will He wait? I pray for my family often and I hope they are ready, but the basic truth is I can't make them choose salvation.
I am absolutely terrified by the thought of any of my family or friends being left behind or worse yet, dying without Jesus.
I want them to spend eternity with me and God.

What you should really watch outfir is the impending blessing!

I don't know about you, but I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandmother...

...And not screaming and crying like all the other people in the car.

There are many blessings impending to all who love Christ!

You come follow ME!
Was the reply when I became absorbed in the thoughts of Revelations, and impending doom.

... I believe that Christians (like the example of the Israelites and Moses when in Egypt) will witness some the curses fall in that nation yet they did not effect God's choosen...

Then they were taken out...

And I think the purpose is a demonstration of powers that will crystalize peoples faith, and draw the LINE where they stand.

You are welcome to correct me if you wish.

Beloved

YES YES YES

I am looking forward to be rapture or Catching away.

I am longing to stare at the eyes of my Savior and my King, and dwell in His presense forever.

:amen:

I don't know about you, but I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandmother...

...And not screaming and crying like all the other people in the car.

I want to die in my sleep as well, however when I was in my 20’s I dreamed I was having a very painful painful heart attack after dancing.
However their was an Angel with me guiding and directing me to come out of my body, where there was no pain.
When I finally did leave, the next scene I was in the arms of Abraham being held like a new born child.
I was a new babe in Christ and was just starting to read the Scriptures.
It wasn’t until I read the Bible about Abraham, that I realized it was Him. The light bulb went off in my head.
Hope this helps.
Much love
Beloved

Back