Imperiling Prerogatives

The opposition (self, Satan, society) has a right to attempt to “trouble” you, because God allows it so He can show us that He uses it for our “good.” Thus strengthening our faith. The issue here is how quick your resolution solves, and this is up to the believer! There is no reason to allow what we see as negative to trouble us. I heard James D Kennedy say one time that there is a two-step rule to trouble (“Be anxious for nothing” - Phl 4:6): don’t sweat the little stuff, and everything is little stuff! The negatives are there to strengthen the positives in Christ and this answers to how God works everything out for our good (Ro 8:28 - no doubt that this is a favorite passage).

The continuous testing of our faith is not on a pass-or-fail basis but is a means which God maintains for an ongoing faith-strengthening, which will always occur after a trial, regardless the degree of the hardness endured. Thus it is through our trials that we learn the most about trusting God to cause everything to benefit us—no matter what occurs.

Even the smallest negative can become a boulder in the way if we are not sensitive in this way to our testing. We just have to remember that they are never negative enough to trouble us, since we know it will be used for encouragement; and it’s very important that we learn to endure all our trials “patiently” (Rom 12:12), for when we do we glorify God the most and exercise faith more in trusting Him for all things. Remember, the Lord Jesus said, “Let not your heart be troubled” (Jn 14:1, 27), and there is a vast difference between just being a problem and being troubled. Trouble means we have yet to learn this most vital lesson concerning our hardness.

One can live without allowing anything to become troublesome. Of course until we learn this you will still eventually restore you, but it will take little more time; and our opportunity to glorify the Father in it will lack that magnificence which would be present.

May our days ever find us glorifying God more all the time, through the Lord Jesus by Their Spirit!

One can live without allowing anything to become troublesome. Of course until we learn this you will still eventually restore you, but it will take little more time; and our opportunity to glorify the Father in it will lack that magnificence which would be present.
Good morning Dearest Net Chaplain....

I hope all is well with you my friend... I am working on this very thing... I have been purposefully learning the discipline of "counting it ALL... JOY.
This is NOT an easy task but I have found if I am able to stay in the "moment" of things.... and that I give gratitude for those moments... I am quickly transported to a daily ritual of THANKSGIVING..... GRATITUDE feeds JOY.... and JOY allows us to understand that all that matters is our LOVE for the GOD of the UNIVERSE who is so amazing that He allows us to approach Him in several ways.... DIRECTLY as our FATHER.... through His Son as our SAVIOUR.... and via the HOLY SPIRIT our comforter. The more I thank God... the more I have to thank God for.

God bless you Net Chaplain. Happy Saturday to you.

The opposition (self, Satan, society) has a right to attempt to “trouble” you, because God allows it so He can show us that He uses it for our “good.” Thus strengthening our faith. The issue here is how quick your resolution solves, and this is up to the believer! Even the smallest negative can become a boulder in the way if we are not sensitive in this way to our testing.

Good morning, netchaplain;

God works us through unfathomable ways in any negative realm;

The smallest negative spoke to me. It may be easy to brush off but it can fester or bite us later. This can take a lifetime to meet the testing but God works slowly but surely in each one of us.

I've also experienced the largest negative where God works in an amazing speed to protect us in our faith walk.

God bless
you, netchaplain, and thank you for sharing.

Good morning, netchaplain;

God works us through unfathomable ways in any negative realm;

The smallest negative spoke to me. It may be easy to brush off but it can fester or bite us later. This can take a lifetime to meet the testing but God works slowly but surely in each one of us.

I've also experienced the largest negative where God works in an amazing speed to protect us in our faith walk.

God bless
you, netchaplain, and thank you for sharing.
It's good to know that God always works everything out for our good, even if we have yet to learn what we should do about them.

Good morning Dearest Net Chaplain....

I hope all is well with you my friend... I am working on this very thing... I have been purposefully learning the discipline of "counting it ALL... JOY.
This is NOT an easy task but I have found if I am able to stay in the "moment" of things.... and that I give gratitude for those moments... I am quickly transported to a daily ritual of THANKSGIVING..... GRATITUDE feeds JOY.... and JOY allows us to understand that all that matters is our LOVE for the GOD of the UNIVERSE who is so amazing that He allows us to approach Him in several ways.... DIRECTLY as our FATHER.... through His Son as our SAVIOUR.... and via the HOLY SPIRIT our comforter. The more I thank God... the more I have to thank God for.

God bless you Net Chaplain. Happy Saturday to you.
Hi and thanks for your encouraging reply! "Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby" (Heb 12:11). I belief their is always some time laps before restoration for our trials to do what they are suppose to do, which is exercise of faith in God in the hardness!

Where it says "chastening" it can mean testing.

Back