In Awe of Him - Welcome to the Forum

ModeratorTeam

CFS Moderators
Staff member
Senior Moderator
In Awe of Him - Welcome to CFS.

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them. This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.
This is just forum procedure and required reading for all new members.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
After you have read the forum rules, please take a moment to acknowledge your Welcome Thread by using a little emoji or a kind response.
If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Moderator and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Welcome to the CFS Forum.

Thank you for the very warm welcome. I will spend the next few days getting acquainted with the different aspects of this forum.
I don't have much to say, however, I look forward to meeting new people. I'm sure I will figure out my sea legs ( not sure if I used that analogy properly ). LOL. Come to think of it, I think the proper statement is finding my sea legs. Whatever, it is, I will find them.

Thank you for the very warm welcome. I will spend the next few days getting acquainted with the different aspects of this forum.
I don't have much to say, however, I look forward to meeting new people. I'm sure I will figure out my sea legs ( not sure if I used that analogy properly ). LOL. Come to think of it, I think the proper statement is finding my sea legs. Whatever, it is, I will find them.

Hello In Awe of Him;

Thank you for joining Christian Forum Site. After you get acquainted with the different forums, we hope you will enjoy the fellowship with everyone here.

My wife and I recently got back from visiting family in Guelph, passed by Erin and Burlington, Canada Niagara and downtown Toronto. Beautiful country!

God bless you, In Awe of Him and Benny.

My wife and I recently got back from visiting family in Guelph, passed by Erin and Burlington, Canada Niagara and downtown Toronto. Beautiful country!

God bless you, In Awe of Him and Benny.
Blessings to you Dear Bob,

I spent most of this year down south visiting my daughter and helping her get ready for a move to New Brunswick. I sadly did not make it to
Niagara Falls. It is truly one of the most spectacular places I have ever been. The most memorable and amazing experiences I remember from prior visits was taking that boat ride into the basin of the Falls ( The Maid of the Mist ). That sound I call the sound of thunder is something I will never forget. It revealed the POWER and MIGHT of God. There truly are no words sufficient to describe this spiritual experience for me.

I live quite North from Niagara region. I have never been to Guelph. Happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit.

*side note. I see you are a moderator... therefore I can ask you this question. I have just started jigsaw puzzle season. I would like to keep track of this via a sort of journal/pictorial of the puzzles I do this year. Is there a section in the forums that I could use for that purpose?

*side note......... I have just started jigsaw puzzle season. I would like to keep track of this via a sort of journal/pictorial of the puzzles I do this year. Is there a section in the forums that I could use for that purpose?
Bob is several time zones west of you, so please allow me to respond.

If you scroll down to the "Entertainment" area of the forum, you will see a sub posting area called -

"Sports, Games and Fitness"

Please feel free to start your Journal in that posting area. We look forward to seeing your imaging.

Blessings.

`

As you have mentioned, CFS is unlike other forums where demeaning, bickering and name calling is common. CFS has been on the net since early 2006 and our goal is to provide a safe place for Christians around the world to gather In His name.

Thank you for joining CFS - and please enjoy...
🙂

`

I have just started jigsaw puzzle season. I would like to keep track of this via a sort of journal/pictorial of the puzzles I do this year. Is there a section in the forums that I could use for that purpose?

And here I thought jigsaw puzzles were a banned topic 🤣

That sounds like fun, In Awe of Him;

I love doing word puzzles. Fortunately these cannot be banned because they never include the words one might find on the internet. 🫢 lol!

Attachments

• Word Puzzles 2014 1.jpg
    Word Puzzles 2014 1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Word Puzzles 2023 2.jpg
    Word Puzzles 2023 2.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
I love doing word puzzles. Fortunately these cannot be banned because they never include the words one might find on the internet. 🫢 lol!
I'm not quite sure why I enjoy jigsaw puzzles so much. I think it has to do with the fact that it allows me to create something. It challenges me but
at the same time, there is a specific pattern with a guaranteed promise of success if I choose to plod on. I can't seem to create art without a pattern.HA. I have watercolours, pencil crayons, sketch pencils and the special paper that comes with it and I sit and stare at a blank page as
though I am petrified to make a mistake... and so, the paper remains blank and my paints remain unused. Not sure where that blockage comes from but it is what it is. Puzzles allow me to create.

Winters are long here where I live. This will be my third year of doing puzzles.

I'm not quite sure why I enjoy jigsaw puzzles so much. I think it has to do with the fact that it allows me to create something. It challenges me but
at the same time, there is a specific pattern with a guaranteed promise of success if I choose to plod on. I can't seem to create art without a pattern.HA. I have watercolours, pencil crayons, sketch pencils and the special paper that comes with it and I sit and stare at a blank page as
though I am petrified to make a mistake... and so, the paper remains blank and my paints remain unused. Not sure where that blockage comes from but it is what it is. Puzzles allow me to create. Winters are long here where I live. This will be my third year of doing puzzles.

Hello In Awe of Him;

Can I make a suggestion? Copy and paste your post in https://christianforumsite.com/threads/jigsaw-puzzle-journal-in-awe-of-him.63658/

Then we can join in the conversation there. 😎 👍

God bless you, sister.

I agree about the love of 'word puzzles', all the more reason to ban jigsaw puzzles, especially when the last piece doesn't fit (hehe).
HAHAHA. I used to enjoy doing the jumble puzzles in the newspaper. the letters of each word were jumbled and there
were circles around some of the letters. When all the words were solved....all the circled letters would also make a word.

Not sure if anyone has heard of WORDLE ( New York Times edition ). You have 6 chances to guess the word, and it's the same
word for everyone. You can only do ONE per every 24 hours.

Crossword puzzles are way above my brain capacity. HA. Word finds are fun to do.

Back