In need of encouragement!

In need of encouragement!

I have been on forums and sites where everyone wants to just prove they are right. I am kind of tired and weary after 25 years of ministry and just need some good fellowship and kind words.

Hello Remnant. And welcome to the forum.
I think you’ll like this one. There will be times when people seem to get a little huffy, but the moderators do a fine job of keeping things to a minimum and all in all, it is a very friendly atmosphere on this forum. I’ve tried several forums over the years and this is the only one I’ve stuck with for longer than a couple of weeks.

Once again, welcome.
God bless
Dean

Hello, Remnant, and welcome to Christian Forum Site!

My dear friend, I understand quite well what you mean by other forums that are just head-butters. Here at CFS, we want to create a friendly, relaxed, humble, and kind atmosphere to discuss God and other things. We may be a small forum but less is more, and more is less. :)

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact the board staff - their eyes and ears are open.

Please make sure to read th Rules and Regulations (or the R & R) before creating a thread or submitting a post to any existing thread.

Thank you and God Bless You.

Nearer to God

If you are weary or tired my friend take a Sabattical if possible... Ask the Lord... Just a week fishing, alone, or what ever appeals to you can do wonders... Both my Pastors have have to take one...

I read your testimony and see you may be a depress type personality or I am meaning a weak area where you may be attacked... If you ever feel that way again, hopeless, helpless, worn out... there is help from others by the Lord... I pray you have a good friend you can share your feeling with and be accountable... One who is wise and can encourage you...

butterballztammywithflwrswlcm.gif

Welcome to the Site, Frank. I come to Christian forums for fellowship and to discuss the word of God, but I don't like arguing. As of this May 18 I will have been saved for 45 years. I just turned 62 April 8. :eek:

Hi and welcome to our family Remnant. I am pleased and blessed to meet you my brother. Much love and many blessings in Jesus Name, brother Larry.

I came here about a year ago after a particularly rough ride on a well known Christian forum.
It is an Oasis here, a place of kindness and restoration.
Yes occasionally some get a bit heated, but the moderation is second to none, and they work incredibly hard to keep things peaceful.
Enjoy and be refreshed :groupray:

Back