In The Beginning Was The Word

And the Word was with God, and the Word was God .
By Herbert H. Ogletree
The
same as we find it today coming from the King-James version of the Bible, coming from the one and only true Father of our one and only True Trinity of our one and only true Godheads of three, no more or no less but there is only one true and Great Heavenly Father and he is the one that rule over all of the three with in his very own Great Trinity of three .

Then God first came up with an idear of building an Heaven and Earth, and with it’s very own living soul unto the beginning of man, God knew that this was going to be one of his greatest of all jobs. This is when God first came up with his first devoted Son Jesus. Then the first time that Christ become recognized in Heaven, we find this in the beginning of Genesis, when God the Father said using, (Let us make man using the word for the very first time in pleural,-as he said in their very own Image and also after there very own like ness.)

Then we once again find Christ saying unto his Father in the Book of St-John in the seventeenth Chapter. (I have finished the work that you gave me to do here on earth, I have glorified you on the earth .And now O Father glorify thy me with thine own self as
It was before the world was.)
And we once again find Christ saying in the Book of St-John
In the fourteenth chapter.(With Christ saying, verily, verily, I say unto you, he that beliveth on me the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works shall he do for I go to the Father.)
With Christ saying- (If you ask anything in my name that I will do, if you keep my commandments, and I will pray ye the Father and he shall give you another Comforter, the same as we once again also find in the book of St- John being the Holy Spirit that he may abide with us forever. In the presents of our Great Heavenly Father.)

This is where the Glory of our Holy Spirit entered come into the Great Trinity making up the Glory of our one and only Great Trinity of Three , the Father the Son, and the Holy Ghost over the whole university that we live in here on earth today. Now after finding the Glory of our wonderful and most precious Heavenly Father that is over all of our Godhead that is over our one and only Trinity which is made up of three Great Gods, not one, or even two but the great number of Three)

We have to go through each of the three great doors of our one and only Trinty, with them being the one and only door key of our Heavenly Glory, the first being the Father, second being the Son, and third being the Holy Spirit. If we belive that there is only one God and that all the rest are all roll up into one neat passage of nothing but hope. I’m afraid that we will not even get to the door steps of our Great Glory land before all the Great Steps of Heaven will collapse before us..

This will be like an old broken down ladder with most of its steppes missing, you are not going to reach the top before the whole thing is going to collapses underneath you, and the top is still going to be still very fore off to be reached..
For we have found that Satan has made the greatest racket of all time here on earth with only one thing on his mind, and that was to destroy God along with man.
With man now also fighting for their own rights, of trying to overcome here on earth, this has also giving Satan a very good chance of trying to overcome within the whole world himself.. This is as man fight over who is God and who is not, and which God will be left standing when this is all over.

When it comes to Satan he never over look anyone, not even Christ the Son of God when he came to Earth. For the serpent really went to work on him with him being our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Then Jesus was led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
Even O Lucifer the Devil wanted to be equated to God, how art thy fall from heaven, Old Lucifer sun of the morning! How art thy cut down to the grown, which didst weaken the nation! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascent into Heaven. I will exalt my throne above the stares of God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most high.
For if God spared not the angels that sinned. But cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be served unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eight person, a preacher of righteousness bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly.
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in his law doth he meditate day and night going to the Book of Psalms we find with him.
All things are delivered unto me of my Father; and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father, neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him, witch is also the revealer of the Holy Spirit. Come unto us witch are of the of the Godhead, and all that are heavy laden, and we the Trinity will give them rest. For you will find that our yoke is easy, and our burdens are light.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In the beginning, it was the Word coming from the Spirit God that serves as the “only link” GOD can have with people. Hence, God and His words cannot be separated or disentangled.

Without GOD there could not be His Words. Without His Words, how could GOD relate with the people He loves. Hence, God and His words cannot be separated.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In the beginning, it was the Word coming from the Spirit God that serves as the “only link” GOD can have with people. Hence, God and His words cannot be separated or disentangled.

Without GOD there could not be His Words. Without His Words, how could GOD relate with the people He loves. Hence, God and His words cannot be separated.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

And so, in the beginning...

WHO must be this PERSON in the beginning?
WHAT was His FORM?

fil3232003 ask:
WHAT was His FORM?

You have to remember that when Moss saw God he only same a burning bush. So what does that tell us? But for myself I think that God is a spirit. That is so bright man can not even look up own him.

And so, in the beginning...

WHAT was His FORM?

Everybody knows this is the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses. He was a Spirit, as in:

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

This Spirit is also called the Almighty God, the Everlasting Father (Isa 9:6). No question this must be the GOD who, in the beginning, planned to have an Eternal Kingdom composed of people. So He created MAN, but subjected "them" to a "test" but they miserably failed - this is called the FALL of man.

But GOD has to continue establishing His Eternal Kingodm. Therefore He had to devise a plan "to rescue" them from eternal damnation. What must be this blueprint or plan for SALVATION?

Everybody knows this is the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses. He was a Spirit, as in:

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

This Spirit is also called the Almighty God, the Everlasting Father (Isa 9:6). No question this must be the GOD who, in the beginning, planned to have an Eternal Kingdom composed of people. So He created MAN, but subjected "them" to a "test" but they miserably failed - this is called the FALL of man.

But GOD has to continue establishing His Eternal Kingodm. Therefore He had to devise a plan "to rescue" them from eternal damnation. What must be this blueprint or plan for SALVATION?

This is the covenant or testament that the Almighty God, also called the FATHER, made to Abraham (Abram then) in the following:

Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

Since God is speaking in parables (Eze 20:49, Psa 78:2), this covenant or testament or promise for salvation does not only benefit the offspring of Abraham, BUT all people who belong to CHRIST!

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
From the foregoing, quite clearly God does not speak literally or to the "letter" of His words, thus:

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

This is now a warning to us, that we should not just rely on the "letter" or literaly meaning of the word/s of God. Rather, we need to wait for His "intended message" thereof. This He does through His very words, as Jesus Christ demonstrated when He told His listeners about "destroying the TEMPLE in 3 days, when in truth He was referring to His BODY (Joh 2:19-22).

The covenant or testament that the Almighty God, also called the FATHER, made to Abraham (Abram then) in the following is conditional.

Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
This is term or condition for the fulfillment of the Testament of Salvation made by the FATHER as revealed to Paul who recognized JESUS CHRIST personally on his way to Damascus:

Hebrews 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

Since the maker or testator of the Testament of Salvation was the FATHER, how could He fulfill it being a Spirit (Joh 4:24)? This must indeed be a great mystery that only GOD can reveal.

The covenant or testament that the Almighty God, also called the FATHER, made to Abraham (Abram then) in the following is conditional.

This is term or condition for the fulfillment of the Testament of Salvation made by the FATHER as revealed to Paul who recognized JESUS CHRIST personally on his way to Damascus:

Hebrews 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

Since the maker or testator of the Testament of Salvation was the FATHER, how could He fulfill it being a Spirit (Joh 4:24)? This must indeed be a great mystery that only GOD can reveal.

To repeat, how could the FATHER, the testator or maker of the Testament, fulfill this covenant or commitment for salvation when He is a Spirit?

To repeat, how could the FATHER, the testator or maker of the Testament, fulfill this covenant or commitment for salvation when He is a Spirit?

Saul of Tarsus who used to persecute the Disciples of Jesus on his way to Damascus to secure a permit further intensifying his evil scheme, “a miracle” happened:

Acts 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
Acts 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Acts 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Acts 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

Later known as Paul the apostle, he wrote about this great mystery about the fulfillment of the Testament of Salvtion:

The maker of the testament or testator was the FATHER, a Spirit, how could HE fulfill this covenant, will, promise, or Testament of Salvation?

(Something to think about)

Paul who recognized/identified His God personally whom he did not know before wrote the following by "divine revelation."

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

To whom did Apostle John does this "GOD" in like manner receive this "great divine revelation?"

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

But JESUS according to Him has GOD like Magdalene and the Disciples:

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

So also when JESUS was nailed on the cross:

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

The foregoing as they relate to JESUS CHRIST must indeed be "a great mystery." But Paul in recognizing JESUS CHRIST wrote:

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Hence, this great mystery about JESUS CHRIST must have been "divinely revealed" to God's chosen people!

WHO, really, is JESUS CHRIST? These are the 3 major doctrines:

ARIAN doctrine, teaching that "Jesus Christ is only a man and not God," and a derivative of recent origin called "Jehovah doctrine," teaching "Jesus Christ is only mighty God for there is a supreme or Almighty God."

TRINITARIAN doctrine, teaching that "Jesus Christ is both God and man, and He is the second person of the Trinity."

"ONENESS doctrine," perhaps the most deceptive, teaching that "Jesus Christ is also the Father and the Holy Spirit," but a "look-alike of the Beast" in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Of course the "dragon" is no other than SATAN!

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

WHO, really, is JESUS CHRIST? These are the 3 major doctrines:

ARIAN doctrine, teaching that "Jesus Christ is only a man and not God," and a derivative of recent origin called "Jehovah doctrine," teaching "Jesus Christ is only mighty God for there is a supreme or Almighty God."

TRINITARIAN doctrine, teaching that "Jesus Christ is both God and man, and He is the second person of the Trinity."

"ONENESS doctrine," perhaps the most deceptive, teaching that "Jesus Christ is also the Father and the Holy Spirit," but a "look-alike of the Beast" in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Of course the "dragon" is no other than SATAN!

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

WHO, really, is the One True God?

WHO is the GOD of Abraham and Moses? His name?
WHO is the GOD of Peter and Paul? His name?
WHO is the GOD that the chosen (elect) will see and to be with in His Eternal Kingdom?

WHO, really, is the One True God?

WHO is the GOD of Abraham and Moses? His name?
WHO is the GOD of Peter and Paul? His name?
WHO is the GOD that the chosen (elect) will see and to be with in His Eternal Kingdom?
You have asked this question countless times. Do you have the answer or are you looking for one?

You have asked this question countless times. Do you have the answer or are you looking for one?

I am very much gratitified if allowed to cite verses, without the use of HUMAN WISDOM, to be exempted from the sharp rebuke of JESUS CHRIST in the following:

John 8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

Then at the White Throne Judgment, we can "face God" without fear of His rebuke:

For many people:

Luk 13:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.

Luk 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

For another group of many people:

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

HOW could GOD say this to the great multitudes of people professing Christians?

These same points and verses have been repeated endlessly in numerous threads, if you or others haven't come to a satisfactory conclusion from them, I see no purpose in your continuing to repeat them.

WHO, really, is JESUS CHRIST?

Hi Fil, the fact that the beast has 2 horns like a lamb has nothing to do with scripture likening Christ to a lamb. Jesus Himself says that He and His Father are one (John 10:30).

Back