In the power of His might

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

In the power of His might

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

You were not meant to carry that burden alone. You were not meant to face life alone. You were not meant to stand in your own strength. If you find yourself getting tired, irratable, burned out and frustrated then my friend these are but signs you are on the wrong road. Or every step is to be led by Him and our every battle fought in His power. God takes no pleasure in the legs ( or the strenght) of a man but takes great pleasure when we walk As Jesus walked. The Lord Himself did only what He saw the Father do, spoke only what He heard the Father say-those who are led of the Spirit of God these are the sons of God. Who is doing the leading in your life? His Word declares His joy shall be our strength and in His presence is joy unspeakable. His joy is independant of circumstance and flows from deep within a heart filled with His very presence and life. Worn out, burned out and tired- try walking His way.

Eph 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Eph 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

:amen::amen::amen::jesus-sign::jesus-sign::heart::heart::goodpost:

Thankyou my son .

bearpsalm46.gif

Amen brother! I know myself when I try to lead, the road does get weary and lonely. Thank you for the words of wisdom.

Oh Violet .... I could eat one of those gingerbread about now. Am waiting for a package to come from my cousin as she sends me gingerbread men and decorates them so pretty.

Back