Inadvertent copyright violation

CPerkins - In this case, Strong's Concordance numbering and definitions are widely used on the net as reference. The Strong's Concordance has been in print since the year 1890 and is considered as open source in the Public Domain. The information is published on the net by numerous organizations for educators, researchers and the general public to gain a better understanding of God's original Word as written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek.

Therefore, no copyright issues exist, by simply referencing Strong's data as part of a Biblical analysis of Scripture.

Thank you.

CPerkins - In this case, Strong's Concordance numbering and definitions are widely used on the net as reference. The Strong's Concordance has been in print since the year 1890 and is considered as open source in the Public Domain. The information is published on the net by numerous organizations for educators, researchers and the general public to gain a better understanding of God's original Word as written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek.

Therefore, no copyright issues exist, by simply referencing Strong's data as part of a Biblical analysis of Scripture.

Thank you.

Thanks, When I was reading the cautions in posting for another forum topic area, it was then I was reminded of the possible infringement. I'm glad though that it is alright in spite of myself. Thanks for taking the time to research the issue.

God bless.

cp

Back