Incorrect tolerance and the deception and NWO plan

The new world order is aiming to power and reign through confusion and chaos, because the societies doesn't want to give up the old and secure structures without their collapsing. I'm not a racist, a conspiracy theorist, and I'm not misanthropist, I don't hate anyone, but I'm on the same side with every neighbor. I bring out things that you can test and study and form freely your own opinion and stand against my views or accept it. One thing is always sure, because the time and coming days shall show what have been the lie and the truth.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/incorrecttoleranceandthedeception.html

The new world order is aiming to power and reign through confusion and chaos, because the societies doesn't want to give up the old and secure structures without their collapsing. I'm not a racist, a conspiracy theorist, and I'm not misanthropist, I don't hate anyone, but I'm on the same side with every neighbor. I bring out things that you can test and study and form freely your own opinion and stand against my views or accept it. One thing is always sure, because the time and coming days shall show what have been the lie and the truth.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/incorrecttoleranceandthedeception.html
You said.........
"One thing is always sure, because the time and coming days shall show what have been the lie and the truth."

Can you elaborate on that comment? I want to be sure I understand what you are saying.

Read the article, very informative!

In all honesty though I'm almost excited for tens of thousands of Muslim people to immigrate to America. They are leaving a place where the Word of God is hidden, to a place where they will be witnessed to.

On the reverse hand of it, us as Christians need to put down racial/religious barriers and be dilligent in witnessing to those Muslims. The NWO will come when God allows it, but until HE takes me home, my only job is to witness to every creature.

Back