Incredible Thirst For Righteousness

M

Mark_18

Incredible Thirst For Righteousness

It's a good sign when reading the bible is SO INCREDIBLY PLEASING! Right?

:D

I thirst I thirst, there's no describing how I thirst!

He keeps coming in, bringing me more and more to life! It will never end! This new life will not die!

My brothers and sisters for eternity, I will love you so dearly for eternity! Every day, more so than the last!

Proverbs 4:5 (Amplified)

Get skillful and godly Wisdom, get understanding (discernment, comprehension, and interpretation); do not forget and do not turn back from the words of my mouth.

Proverbs and the Amplified Bible. Just WOW.

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Getting as much Word as you can now while you can will help you much when you grow older:D
Those who have grown old without it are in much confusion and very weak in their faith...:( And are tossed around like a leaf in the wind:(

As you read. Read slowly. I find it helps to read aloud quietly. Look up words you don't know full well. Anything you do not fully understand - look into. If a verse doesn't do much for you or you don't fully get it. Find out why. Study it and make it mean more to you.

Be willing and happy to reform your way of thinking. To reproof.

Yup take on as many perspectives as you can.

"What does this mean for me?"

"What did this mean for so and so in the bible?"

"What does this mean for so and so in my life?"

""What does this mean for Mr.X in scenerio Y?

If you don't fully agree with something in the bible ask yourself why. And don't leave your way of thinking where it may possibly be out of wack. Out of harmony with God's perfect plan.

That's great Mark but I meant placing your name or saying I or me like.

Psalm 36:10
Pour out your unfailing love on ME, because I Mark, love you: and grant me justice because I have an honest heart.

Psalm 48:9
O God, I Mark meditate on your unfailing love as I worship in your Temple.

1. John 15:12
    This is Jesus commandment: Mark, Love each other in the same way I have loved you.

John 15:19
    The world would love you Mark as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you Mark, to come out of the world, so it hates you.

1 Timothy 1:14
    Oh, how generous and gracious our Lord is to me. He filled me Mark with the faith and love that come from Christ Jesus.
  2. 2 Timothy 1:7
    For God has not given me Mark, a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

As the Spirit of God breathed s on His Word it becomes alive to us- literally there is treasure in every verse and on every page we find fresh manna for our hungry soul!
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Back