If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,

If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,

If you can resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend,

If you can conquer tension without medical help,

If you can relax without liquor,

If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,

image002.gif

...Then You Are Probably The Family Dog!

dog-1.jpg

And you thought I was going to get all spiritual with this, huh?! :D

And you thought I was going to get all spiritual with this, huh?!
biggrin.gif

Actually, It has been my long held belief that God gave us dogs for a very spiritual reason, to show us how we should treat one another.

Now,....cats on the other hand., :confused:

Actually, It has been my long held belief that God gave us dogs for a very spiritual reason, to show us how we should treat one another.

Now,....cats on the other hand., :confused:

Hmmmm .... You opened up a can of worms here my friend , cause I have two cats . And what so confusing about them ? He he .... :D:D:D

And what so confusing about them ?

...Well,...... (UHEM!)

1. Dogs come when you call them. Cats take a message and get back to you.

2. Dogs will let you give them a bath without taking out a contract on your life.

3. Dogs will bark to wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.

4. Dogs will bring you your slippers or the evening newspaper. Cats might bring you a dead mouse.

5. Dogs will play Frisbee with you all afternoon. Cats will take a three-hour nap.

6. Dogs will sit on the car seat next to you. Cats have to have their own private box or they will not go at all.

7. Dogs will greet you and lick your face when you come home from work. Cats will be mad that you went to work at all.

8. Dogs will sit, lie down, and heel on command. Cats will smirk and walk away.

9. Dogs will tilt their heads and listen whenever you talk. Cats will yawn and close their eyes.

10. Dogs will give you unconditional love forever. Cats will make you pay for every mistake you've ever made since the day you were born.

:D

Ok touche ... I will find something about dogs .... Just wait . In the meantime here is a cute joke :D:D

It is reported that the following edition of the Book of Genesis was discovered in the Dead Seal Scrolls. If authentic, it would shed light on the question, "Where did pets come from?"
And Adam said, "Lord, when I was in the garden, you walked with me everyday. Now I do not see you anymore. I am lonesome here and it is difficult for me to remember how much you love me."

And God said, "No problem! I will create a companion for you that will be with you forever and who will be a reflection of my love for you, so that you will know I love you, even when you cannot see me. Regardless of how selfish and childish and unlovable you may be, this new companion will accept you as you are and will love you as I do, in spite of yourself."
And God created a new animal to be a companion for Adam. And it was a good animal. And God was pleased.
And the new animal was pleased to be with Adam and he wagged his tail. And Adam said, "But Lord, I have already named all the animals in the Kingdom and all the good names are taken and I cannot think of a name for this new animal."
And God said, "No problem! Because I have created this new animal to be a reflection of my love for you, his name will be a reflection of my own name, and you will call him DOG."
And Dog lived with Adam and was a companion to him and loved him. And Adam was comforted. And God was pleased. And Dog was content and wagged his tail.
After a while, it came to pass that Adam's guardian angel came to the Lord and said, "Lord, Adam has become filled with pride. He struts and preens like a peacock and he believes he is worthy of adoration. Dog has indeed taught him that he is loved, but no one has taught him humility."
And the Lord said, "No problem! I will create for him a companion who will be with him forever and who will see him as he is. The companion will remind him of his limitations, so he will know that he is not worthy of adoration."
And God created Cat to be a companion to Adam. And Cat would not obey Adam.

Back