Insanity Has Many Definitions

Some might say that none of this affects them, but what most seem to always miss is that even those things done behind closed doors has an effect upon others around them. None of us lives in a microcosmic bubble. All our lives affect others. When more than 50% of a society is practicing immorality behind closed doors, who in their right minds would say that there is no effect upon the culture at large?

how wonderful would it be to be a man?
you know, you guys have a great worlds.

Power, authority, dominion and physical strength, courageous and adventurous spirits, heroes endowed with much creativity…

great writers, bold in speech and fearsome suit wearing creatures from Mars, making lots of money, ruling kingdoms and fighting battles…

Yes in my perception or idealisation of you guys I wonder if I did become one, I wonder what would change? Not every man is a king or making a million a week.

I doubt changing my spacesuit would give me any of of those things I would like to have and associate with a man.

Besides…. Us women desire (and some have this power and all those things now) and want to upsurp authority from the men today and so I doubt anything would change except I would have hormones that says I would have to pee standing up and shave more often.

So, in reality, I prefer my own spacesuit but like yours on you😁

Via, that is so true. A woman who lives and functions as a woman in how God designed women, that is a perfect function; just as men who live and function as men of God, that is the perfect function, both of which compliment one another in idealistically perfect relationship with one another in a bond of love that God created for us all to live when in Him.

My step mom once said that she could not understand those women out there who want to usurp any of the hand-picked roles of men. Her thought is that it's enough being a woman in the roles God gave to women, so why take even more responsibility upon themselves than what they already have.

It's interesting how, when we look at the statistics, most women who demand their brand of equality only talk about the roles of power and wealth. Never do they talk about equality across the board, such as brick layers and stone masons. Those two fields are dominated by men to the tune of about 98%, and those power-mongering types aren't saying one thing about that. High rise steel construction workers who build sky scrapers, most of them are men, and fighting wars on the battle field is also dominated by men. We don't hear about that because it's dangerous and requires a level of strength that 99.9% of women don't have. Oh, they want to be pilots. Sure. That's safer and requires less physical strength. Push a button and drop bombs on people they can't see face to face, etc.

The worst of it, though, is those guys who want to be a girl. Peterson has it right. No man can EVER become a woman, because to do so, they must first possess the experience of womanhood, which none of them ever will. They will always, in this life, possess only the inner attributes and physique of a man, never giving birth. Dare they try to plant a womb and ovaries into a man, which they have never attempted to this day, and they will then see that some things just can't be done. The man's level of organ rejection would, I would imagine, be quite pronounced.

MM

Also, on the gender dysphoria topic,

I wonder sometimes what role manga/ anime plays on a young person today in encouraging them to transition?

It seems a lot of them do indeed watch these animations.

A lot of the animations do portray sad looking ultra feminine characters which they identify with.

Possibly they feel a lack of something which seem to trigger pain and I wonder how gender stereotyping and the culture they grew up in effects people.

That’s Just something to consider for me personally.

Blessings.

Last edited:
Also, on the gender dysphoria topic,

I wonder sometimes what role manga/ anime plays on a young person today in encouraging them to transition?

It seems a lot of them do indeed watch these animations.

A lot of the animations do portray sad looking ultra feminine characters which they identify with.

Possibly they feel a lack of something which seem to trigger pain and I wonder how gender stereotyping and the culture they grew up in effects people.

That’s Just something to consider for me personally.

Blessings.

I lived in Japan in the mid to late 80's, where anime originated, and the kids there were voracious in their appetite for that stuff, although theirs didn't portray trans tendencies that I ever saw. Those kids would flock to the store that sold the "comic book" anime to the public. Those comic books had a plain, yellow binder and cover, and those kids, after school, would fill that one store, located out on the main strip of Misawa, reading the books, and some of them buying. The store keeper didn't seem to mind as long as he was making some sales.

Right next to that store, and all down along the streets, were beer vending machines. The kids over there were mostly trusted to not buy beer from the machines. The Kirron (I think I spelled that right) beer was available everywhere from vending machines.

So, those girl anime characters, with their poofy, short skirts, panties showing, and their feminine mannerisms, I can see how easy it would be for the boys in the stories to dress up and act like one of the girls, and that be a powerful influence to boys in the West who are bombarded with encouragement from their public school teachers to pursue becoming what they are not...to reach deep down inside themselves for that "girl within."

Oh, man. I gotta stop. The evil of all this is too pervasively influential to those young minds still formulating who they are in life. Without a strong, male, masculine influence in their lives, they will gravitate more easily over to what they are not biologically. So many of their fathers, in this culture of ours, have been influences to the point that they are emasculated and beaten down to the point that they allow their masculinity to lay dormant and ineffective.

We know who the enemy of our souls is who is behind all this insanity. The more manic and insane something is, that clearly points to the spiritual origin. I'm not saying that fallen, human nature isn't a major player in all this, but it gets plenty of prodding and poking from forces unseen, and who laugh with glee when influencers entice their influencees to claim the influencers don't exist.

MM

Back