Inspiration for Week of April 7 to 13, 2019

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; We are providing scripture from the Book of Proverbs this week, in Chapter 11 verse 27 (NLT), "If you search for good, you will find favor, but if you search for evil, it will find YOU."
Those who keep God in their hearts will find happiness and will do good deeds, while those who fall away from God's teachings will be miserable and will probably treat others accordingly. Our life is what we make of it. If we ask God for His help in trying to do things as He would want us to, we will be rewarded many times over with His grace and blessings. Those who disregard God will live in emptiness and sadness. Be a Christian role model for others and perhaps your example will bring others closer to Our Father. May God Bless.

Good Day, Friends; We are providing scripture from the Book of Proverbs this week, in Chapter 11 verse 27 (NLT), "If you search for good, you will find favor, but if you search for evil, it will find YOU."
Those who keep God in their hearts will find happiness and will do good deeds, while those who fall away from God's teachings will be miserable and will probably treat others accordingly. Our life is what we make of it. If we ask God for His help in trying to do things as He would want us to, we will be rewarded many times over with His grace and blessings. Those who disregard God will live in emptiness and sadness. Be a Christian role model for others and perhaps your example will bring others closer to Our Father. May God Bless.

"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." (1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV))

rtm3039 - Thank you.

It has been said that 1 Corinthians 10:13 can be supported by Romans 5 regarding Faith and Joy and the fairly modern saying related to it that some Churches have used on sign boards and weekly news letters: "Know God know peace, no God no peace." We also see this referenced in Hebrews 12:14-15 (NLT), "14 Work at living in peace with everyone, and work at living a holy life, for those who are not holy will not see the Lord. 15 Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God. Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you, corrupting many. "

As Christians, we help one and other to find the Lord and to show others the wonderful news found in the Gospel. We do our best to bring God's Word to many, so they may also "Know God and Know Peace."

Blessings.

rtm3039 - Thank you.

It has been said that 1 Corinthians 10:13 can be supported by Romans 5 regarding Faith and Joy and the fairly modern saying related to it that some Churches have used on sign boards and weekly news letters: "Know God know peace, no God no peace." We also see this referenced in Hebrews 12:14-15 (NLT), "14 Work at living in peace with everyone, and work at living a holy life, for those who are not holy will not see the Lord. 15 Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God. Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you, corrupting many. "

As Christians, we help one and other to find the Lord and to show others the wonderful news found in the Gospel. We do our best to bring God's Word to many, so they may also "Know God and Know Peace."

Blessings.

Thank you, Pastor Gary. The past three months have been difficult for me, but I am confident that this brief difficulty had a purpose. A great deal of retrospect has been involved and, despite the hardships, I am grateful that I have again found God and grateful for the many blessings He has shown me.

For so many years, I took what was truly important and never gave it the importance it should have enjoyed. I am thankful that I am being given another opportunity to place my life in proper perspective. The Lord truly works in mysterious ways.

“Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind; nothing was gained under the sun.” (Ecclesiastes 2:11, (NIV)).

I am sure that, were it not for the hardship and countless hours of looking inward, I might not be where I am now, spiritually. The Lord is awesome. He forgives those that ask for forgiveness and makes them whole again. I have found by way home and see everything through new eyes.

Now, every morning, I thank the Lord for the gift of life and ask that he accompany me through the new day’s journey. At night, I thank the Lord for the day’s blessings and find so much comfort in His love, forgiveness, and protection.

None of us know what tomorrow will bring; but there is great comfort in knowing that my tomorrow is in the loving hands of my Father, who has forgiving me for my past and has shown be the true meaning of this life.

May the lord continue to bless yo, your family, and out extended family here on CFS.

rtm3039

The following is one way to stay inspired and stoke the fires of hope. "Amazing grace! How sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found; Was blind, but now I see."

"The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?" (Psalm 118:6, NIV)

“Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.” (Isaiah 12:2, NIV))

“You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.” (Isaiah 26:3, NIV)

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10, NIV)

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6, NIV)

rtm3039

Back