Inspiration for Week of August 20 to 26, 2017

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; When our bible teaching ministry was established and founded in May of 2002, our first published Inspirational Message included a quote from Psalm 119:105 (KJV). Let me quote that verse here: "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." This means that when we read and understand God's word, it is our guiding light to illuminate our path through life so we do not become distracted by Satan's temptations and wander off. The Bible is a letter to us from God, and when we stay in His word and follow His ways, we will have what we need to rebuke evil and to walk on God's path because His word is the light that shows us the proper way. May God Bless.

Good Day, Friends; When our bible teaching ministry was established and founded in May of 2002, our first published Inspirational Message included a quote from Psalm 119:105 (KJV). Let me quote that verse here: "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." This means that when we read and understand God's word, it is our guiding light to illuminate our path through life so we do not become distracted by Satan's temptations and wander off. The Bible is a letter to us from God, and when we stay in His word and follow His ways, we will have what we need to rebuke evil and to walk on God's path because His word is the light that shows us the proper way. May God Bless.
Thank you, Pastor Gary, for sharing this and your thoughts. I have a plaque near our front door with that same scripture. Psalm 119:105 (KJV) on it. I remember when I first wanted to learn that scripture. I kept saying. "Thy word is a light unto my path and a lamp unto my feet." May still be getting it reversed until the Spirit spoke to my inner ear and said, "Think 'feet first'..ever since then I always get it right. Which reminds me of how much I need the Word to get anything right!

Amen, Sister. When we are drawn by Satan's darkness, God will always show us the Light.

Hello Pastor Gary;

Thank you for sharing the inspiration for this week. I was talking with a friend about your thread and they shared how we don't have to put our Bibles down until the "next time" when we face darkened situations. We can alway refer to it anytime we need the Lord's light to show us the way - pocket Bible, cell app, etc...

God bless you always.

Amen Brother... Our daily routine on earth can be filled with obstacles on our Godly Path... but having God's Light with us each day, allows us to clearly see those things that get in our way and keeps us from stumbling.

Blessings

Back