Inspiration for Week of December 17 to 23, 2023

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; Just about two thousand twenty three years ago, in a small stable located in Bethlehem, Judea, a very special Child was born. His Hebrew name was Immanuel, which means "God With Us." The Child would grow to adulthood and become a teacher of God's Good News while performing miracles, healing the ill, looking after the elderly and sending out many Disciples and Apostles in His name who would also teach God's Word. He would ultimately be persecuted by authorities who did not share His thoughts, and His death at age 33 was God's way of showing us all that there is life after earthly death and salvation is there for anyone who lives a godly, righteous life and Believes upon Him. The fact that He was sent here to bring a Gospel of Truth to us all, so that we may have Salvation, should be held dearly in our hearts each and every day of the year. May God Bless.

`

Amen Pastor Gary. A Lovely Christmas message. The Gospel of Truth is so precious.

When I was little girl I had no idea what it all meant except I used to enjoy being in the school play.

As innocent children, All the girls fought to be Mary and all the boys fought to be Joseph and all we knew was that baby Jesus was special in some way because everyone had to worship Him.

And When i grew up i realised how important Jesus really was and how His message of moral principles and wisdom made life not easier, but more fulfilling despite any obstacles or suffering that came around.

Back