Inspiration for Week of December 3 to 9, 2017

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; Many persons find this time of the year to be stressful and hectic because of work schedules, heavy road traffic and long shopping lines. However, patience is a Christian virtue that we should all fall back on when the day's events seem to get the better of us. When things get overwhelming, we should just take a moment to ask Our Heavenly Father in prayer, to give us the strength and wisdom to cope and to say to Him, "I am not alone through the hours of this day because You are with me." May God bless.

Good Day, Friends; Many persons find this time of the year to be stressful and hectic because of work schedules, heavy road traffic and long shopping lines. However, patience is a Christian virtue that we should all fall back on when the day's events seem to get the better of us. When things get overwhelming, we should just take a moment to ask Our Heavenly Father in prayer, to give us the strength and wisdom to cope and to say to Him, "I am not alone through the hours of this day because You are with me." May God bless.

Tis the Season to Walk in Love and Forgiveness
Fa la lala la lala la
If you can do this in this season
Fa la lala la lala la
You can do this in every situation
Fa la lala la lala la
Every day of your life, ye shall walk within my Perfect Peace.
Fa la lala la lala la

;)

Back