Inspiration for Week of December 4 to 10, 2016

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; Devotion is defined as "love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause." The responsibilities that we all face each day can sometimes keep us from doing God's work and while earthly matters may be important to us at the time, nothing is more important than to give our devotion to God through Jesus Christ. Please remember that God wants our precious time - not our spare time.
May God Bless.

Amen Sir,
True Story.
The other night I was walking home with a heavy heart and talking to the Father about things.

All of a sudden I was walking in what felt like a huge bubble of peace all around me.
Then I heard inside me...... don't let this stuff weigh me down......none of this other stuff people were doing really matters for I answer to Him and He has final say.

It was like Forget what these people were doing and Remember He is God and in the end it really only matters what He thinks.

The best way I can put it is..... no matter what is going on around me....Remember and realize He is Lord and I walk with Him and as long as I remember this everything is well and I am able.

Keep Him first place in spirit body and soul.
Blessings
FCJ

Back