Inspiration for Week of February 22 to 28, 2015

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; Please read with me from Matthew 5:14-16 (NLT), 14 “You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. 15 No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father." Be an example for those around you. Show others the proper way to please God and your heavenly reward will be greatly increased. May God Bless.

Greetings Pastor Gary,
As I was reading this all I could see is some one trimming a wick and adding oil to a lamp.
Then i saw how we do the same as lights in this world.
We renew our minds with the written word of God which not only builds up or Faith but builds up the Spirit man and Love and when this happens you begin to walk in the spirit and not the flesh and allowing the Light of Christ to shine brighter.

Then I saw a couple of things that dim this light.
Unforgivness, bitterness and not walking in Love.

Well I see my light better keep bright !! Have the instructions right in front of me.
Thank You for all you do here Pastor Gary
May the Blessing of The Lord enrich your understanding and knowledge in Him and in everything you do beyond anything you could ever dream, think or ask of Him.
Have a wonderful day
Jim

Thank you for the kind comments, Jim. As a non-denominational scriptural teaching Pastor, I try to furnish Weekly Inspirations that readers can relate to in our modern times and to allow readers to think about how the passages, verses and parables in original scripture still relate to our lives today, just as they did to the faithful over 2000 years ago.

Blessings,

Back