Inspiration for Week of July 23 to 29, 2017

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
This week's Inspirational Message is being supplied by Deacon Gina in Michigan.

We are God's masterpiece

Ephesians 2:10
"For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."

Ezekiel 36:26-27
"And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations."

Romans 12:2
"Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."

Every person is God's masterpiece. As we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, we become His new creation (if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone and the new has come (2 Corinthians 5:17) ... the spirit becomes new but the flesh and the mind (our old ways of doing things, and reacting and thinking) need to be trained to walk in the ways of the Savior. Hence the reason why we need to constantly renew our minds to the things of God.

`

Back