Inspiration for Week of June 19 to 25, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; We all have challenges in our lives and when these little set-backs occur, we get through them with God's help. We also learn from our trials and can better cope with them the next time. That is the marvelous thing about having a Father like Him to be there for us; to help us along and to provide us with wisdom as we walk on His path. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. May God Bless.

Wisdom is an attribute of the Lord Almighty. Your thought for the day has been on my mind.

Daniel 2:20
Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

A portion of the hymn from Jesus, My Savior, Look on Me, written by John R.Macduff, reminds my of what Chuck Smith said about John's description of Jesus ("there stood a Lamb as it had been slain") in his Revelation 5 sermon.

"O You whose wisdom guides my way.

Though now it seem severe.

Forbid my unbelief to say,

'There is no wisdom here.'

Lord, If You bend my spirit low,

Love only I shall see

The very hand that strikes the blow

Was wounded once for me."

Quoting Chuck Smith, "And it could very well be that our first view in heaven, prior to this completion of the redemptive act, that our first view of Jesus will be a very shocking experience as we see Him with the marks of the sufferings that He bore for us in order to redeem us."

I worship the Lord Almighty by learning about His attribute of wisdom. I praise the Lord Almighty for the trials I have; Jesus' disfigured body I focus upon along with Scripture. And when I pray from Scripture for numerous individuals who are tortured by oppressive sex traffickers, I am motivated by the Holy Spirit who teaches me about Jesus, the Suffering Servant.

Last edited:
Good Day, Friends; We all have challenges in our lives and when these little set-backs occur, we get through them with God's help. We also learn from our trials and can better cope with them the next time. That is the marvelous thing about having a Father like Him to be there for us; to help us along and to provide us with wisdom as we walk on His path. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. May God Bless.
Amen and yet there are those who fuss and blame others including God for their trials and problems and wonder why things seem to not get better.

Best to just adopt the attitude that this situation or trial may not be a road I would choose but never the less Lord God I will walk it for I know you will get me to the other side "if" I walk in Your Ways doing what your word says.

It a mazes me that even though we can clearly see the children Israel went through 40 unneeded years in the wilderness because of disobedience such as complaining and doubting and still, some folks simply refuse to walk in love and forgiveness and joy.

So thankful for God's written word and the Holy Spirits teaching and guiding.
Blessings
FCJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back