Intro

Thanks for permitting me to join this site!

Whether walking an hour a day or listening to song birds communicate, I love living in the Ozarks.

I prefer home cooked meals with bioavailable nutrients. I am familiar with my farmers, local and distant.

With guidance from the Holy Spirit, I am influenced by Ray Stedman and Chuck Smith. I also enjoy Canary Cry Radio. The Holy Bible, though, beats all. Opening the Holy Bible and reading Scripture is an everyday experience that trumps winning the lottery.

Thanks for permitting me to join this site!

Whether walking an hour a day or listening to song birds communicate, I love living in the Ozarks.

I prefer home cooked meals with bioavailable nutrients. I am familiar with my farmers, local and distant.

With guidance from the Holy Spirit, I am influenced by Ray Stedman and Chuck Smith. I also enjoy Canary Cry Radio. The Holy Bible, though, beats all. Opening the Holy Bible and reading Scripture is an everyday experience that trumps winning the lottery.

Welcome to the cfs family ozarks.
Yeah I do agree you have a very God given beauty to dwell in. (y)
Jump on in and enjoy some good old fellowship.

If you have any questions or issues please get a hold of a staff member for they are always ready to help.
Blessings
FCJ

Back