Introduction

I want to buy a couple of your books, but I decided some time ago that before i will allow myself to buy another thing online, I will open a bank account for that very purpose, and I couldn't get around to it this week. Please don't go away, and let me have a little more time. (I got ripped off by an Internet purchase, and even though I am tempted to just use my present bank acct, I am making myself "stick to my guns." :) Thank you!

I want to buy a couple of your books, but I decided some time ago that before i will allow myself to buy another thing online, I will open a bank account for that very purpose, and I couldn't get around to it this week. Please don't go away, and let me have a little more time. (I got ripped off by an Internet purchase, and even though I am tempted to just use my present bank acct, I am making myself "stick to my guns." :) Thank you!
I understand been there I have all of the time in the world. just in case I don't check in [email protected]/ godschosenheroes.com I'm not going anywhere. Thanks

welcome_summer.jpeg

Back