Introduction

Hello all!

I felt led to join a Christian forum - to help me break out of isolation and depression.

Recently, I have been suffering with mental illness, anxiety, worry, doubt, depression and panic attacks - driven by fear.

Struggling with these have driven me out of my comfort zone in search of answers and hopefully a new family who understands my battle.

Last week I went into a social setting - and felt extremely embarrassed, because of an altercation that took place. I felt like I was not heard, or what I had to say was unimportant and not valuable - actually I felt dumb.

However, to get to the point, I am scared that I will not recover from feeling unstable and unbalanced.

Hello all!

I felt led to join a Christian forum - to help me break out of isolation and depression.

Recently, I have been suffering with mental illness, anxiety, worry, doubt, depression and panic attacks - driven by fear.

Struggling with these have driven me out of my comfort zone in search of answers and hopefully a new family who understands my battle.

Last week I went into a social setting - and felt extremely embarrassed, because of an altercation that took place. I felt like I was not heard, or what I had to say was unimportant and not valuable - actually I felt dumb.

However, to get to the point, I am scared that I will not recover from feeling unstable and unbalanced.
Welcome to CFS Dorothy
With God All Things Are Possible!
Please do not allow this fear to take root for God loves you dearly and wants to set you free.

I also wanted to post a reminder in case you have not yet had a chance to read over forum polices and procedures. These will help insure that you have a safe and joyful time here at CFS.

If you have any problems or questions please feel free to contact any staff member and we will gladly do what we can.

Will also be praying for you as well.
Talk with you soon.
God Bless
FCJ

Hello all!

Hi Dorthy,

Welcome to cfs! This surely is a peaceful place. Two things to remember....in 2 Timothy 1:7 it says that God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of peace love and a sound mind...and also in 1 Cor. 2:16 it says that we have the mind of Christ.

God loves you very much, and I can assure you that what you felt at that social gathering, is something a lot of people feel, for there are a lot of self centered people in this world, who don't realize what others are going through. However if you can help yourself to be ruled by love and forgiveness....then things like being talked over will fall by the wayside, because your more concerned with making sure that no one else feels the pain or embarrassment that you felt.

Father, In The Name of Jesus...I thank You for Dorthy, and for her preciousness to You. That she is Your sheep, and she hears Your voice of comfort and peace. Thank You for surrounding her with Your presence and grace, helping her to know without a shadow of a doubt that You love her and that she can do all things through Christ Who strengthens her.
Depression, anxiety, and fear...In The Mighty Name of Jesus I take authority and bind you from haunting this precious daughter of The Most High God. It's time for you to bow your knee to the Lord of her life...Jesus Christ.
In Jesus Name we pray, Amen

Dorothy,
Please meditate in the psalms, and 2 Timothy 1:7, and philippians 4:4, 6-8 particular vs 4, 7-8
Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, gladden yourselves in Him]; again I say, Rejoice! [Ps. 37:4.] Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. And God's peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them].
Philippians 4:4‭, ‬6‭-‬8 AMP
http://bible.com/8/php.4.4-8.AMP

I look forward to visiting with you here in the forum, and if you need anything please feel free to pm me.

God bless you with an abundance of grace and peace.

Hello there any welcome to our lovely community of Christians. :)

You're in for a lot of fun! You will:

• Laugh
  • Think
  • Discuss
  • Study
  • Read
  • Cry - yes you will...we have some sad stories and heartbreaking stories :cry:
You can still cry with joy though and that what we want (y)

I know you're itching to get involved and probably are bored by reading this, for that reason I'll shut up and let you explore.
If you need anything, feel free to start a thread here.

Have fun! ;)

Hello all!

Welcome Dorothy! :D

2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV)
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.​

Welcome to CFS Dorothy
With God All Things Are Possible!
Please do not allow this fear to take root for God loves you dearly and wants to set you free.

I also wanted to post a reminder in case you have not yet had a chance to read over forum polices and procedures. These will help insure that you have a safe and joyful time here at CFS.

If you have any problems or questions please feel free to contact any staff member and we will gladly do what we can.

Will also be praying for you as well.
Talk with you soon.
God Bless
FCJ

Okay. Yes Jim I understand the forum policies and procedures now.
Thanks

Back