IOBit Dfragmenter and Optimizer

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

IOBit Dfragmenter and Optimizer

This thing is free, fast and has my computer cracking at lightning speed. What more could you ask for?:D

Defragment Disk | SmartDefrag | Free Defragmenter for Enterprise, Business and Home

The Most Efficient Free Defragmenter
Current Version: 1.01 New! File Size: 2.48 MB Operating System: Designed for Windows 7, Vista™, XP, 2000, and Windows Server Editions Release Date: Oct 20, 2008 Designed to: Keep your hard disk running at peak performance. Languages: English, Danish, German, Finnish, Dutch, Hungarian, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Spanish, 简体中文 License: Freeware. You may distribute it freely, copy it or include it as a part of a package as long as it is left completely intact and unchanged.

I have been using the Optimizer for some time and it is great.
I tried the defrag and it did not really do a great job. Left loads of fragmenrted files

I have not checked the defragment function's overall performance Ray since I had such nice improvements in my PC's general performance. I will give that a closer look. Either way the Optimizer sure seems to know how to place those files for quick access though.

Heh Ray= Windows defraged behind the IOBIT defragger and IOBIT defraged behind the Windows Defragger so possibly the differnce is the way they organize files- just a thought though.

i'll try the optimizer since you brothers said it is amazing :D

btw if anyone is interesting in the best defragmenter use perfectdisk 2008 but it's a purchase xD

Back