Irritating Pearls

Status
Not open for further replies.
People endlessly dispute over the correct interpretation of God's word. Christianity is divided. It isn't clear who has the correct interpretation.
I agree man has alot of different beliefs and at times it gets frustrating but we can not allow this to effect our relationship with the Father.
Blessings

I have often preached about God, laid my hands on people and prayed, given away money, food, clothes, and even the shirt off my back because God's word says to. The word of God says a lot of things though like hate father and mother.

The word of God needs an authority outside of scripture to interpret it.

The word says hate father and mother?
These are all great things but in themselves they are empty if ones relationship with the Father is lacking.

From what I see, that is in your post, you really don't have a pure relationship with the Father.
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you don't love or desire God, it just seems it's one sided. Been there too many times myself.

I hope this makes sense
Blessings

...have you been praying to Mary instead of in Jesus name? That may be why your prayers are not being answered.

I am just going by what you previously posted regarding Mary.

...have you been praying to Mary instead of in Jesus name? That may be why your prayers are not being answered.

I am just going by what you previously posted regarding Mary.
I pray to God but sometimes I ask Mary to pray for me...most of my answered prayers came from praying the rosary...it brought tremendous healing.

I worship God. There is one God, the father, son, and Holy Spirit

The word says hate father and mother?
These are all great things but in themselves they are empty if ones relationship with the Father is lacking.

From what I see, that is in your post, you really don't have a pure relationship with the Father.
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you don't love or desire God, it just seems it's one sided. Been there too many times myself.

I hope this makes sense
Blessings
Luke 14:26
New International Version
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

Oh but the most important one seems not to be answered.
See Jesus did not ask his mother to pray for him. She looked after him but even Jesus needed to go directly to His Heavenly Father (not the pope).

Are you asking for help because if you are Jesus will send the helper. But you need to be humble to receive.
Ive never prayed the rosary and Jesus healed me, praise the Lord.

It is not that we are pearls but salvation is a pearl of great price. You would give up everything to obtain it. Thats what is meant by hating ones father and mother, etc.

Matthew 13:45-46

Have a read of the parable . Will pray He gives you the spirit of understanding.

Oh but the most important one seems not to be answered.
See Jesus did not ask his mother to pray for him. She looked after him but even Jesus needed to go directly to His Heavenly Father (not the pope).

Are you asking for help because if you are Jesus will send the helper. But you need to be humble to receive.
Ive never prayed the rosary and Jesus healed me, praise the Lord.

It is not that we are pearls but salvation is a pearl of great price. You would give up everything to obtain it. Thats what is meant by hating ones father and mother, etc.

Matthew 13:45-46

Have a read of the parable . Will pray He gives you the spirit of understanding.
Yet Jesus worked his first Miracle reluctantly at the wedding of Cana in obedience to his Mother before his time had come.
The Holy Spirit told me Mary is his dwelling place and Ark of the New Covenant. The Holy Spirit told me to pray the Rosary , and it gives me more grace than other devotions. I used to scream blasphemies at God. It was through the Rosary and experiencing maternal love and tenderness that I was purged of that Vice. If I stop praying the Rosary, I know I will fall into all sorts of sin and vice.

We will simply have to agree to disagree.
I know from experience that God has given me much grace in dark times through the Rosary and it has been a strong weapon against Satan.

I go with what works best. Scripture says we are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses and we are one body in Christ.
The souls in heaven are members of the body of Christ.
Paul said "it is no longer I who live but Christ". Mary can say that too. Someday I hope to say that as well! :)

Oh ok
I dont know about JUST Mary being His dwelling place though because we believers are also temples of his holy spirit to reside in. PAul could say that because he received baptism in the holy spirit after he believed.

Have you been baptised or only the catholic way? Do they do full immersion? I heard they didnt. You can ask Him for this baptism.

Perhaps the reason why Jesus likened the kingdom of Heaven to a pearl of great price is you have to dive under the water to retrieve it!

Miracle reluctantly at the wedding of Cana in obedience to his Mother before his time had come.

That is totally backwards.
Jesus said I only do what my Father tells me to do.
Mary simply heard from the Father and she passed it on to the man and said do what ever He says.

The Holy Spirit told me Mary is his dwelling place and Ark of the New Covenant. The Holy Spirit told me to pray the Rosary , and it gives me more grace than other devotions.

Again this can not be so.
This violates scripture.

Blessings

Hmm maybe trump101 has recieved a different spirit? Somethings not right here. The holy spirit will only speak of Jesus and glorify the Father, not Mary. Mary was a vessel yes, but we can be vessels too.

See John 14

Hmm maybe trump101 has recieved a different spirit? Somethings not right here. The holy spirit will only speak of Jesus and glorify the Father, not Mary. Mary was a vessel yes, but we can be vessels too.

See John 14
I'll go with what works and gives me the most Grace and what gets me to love God the most. I know that if I gave up the rosary, Id go back to drugs, alcohol, mental illness, hurting others, breaking laws, and screaming blasphemies at God... The rosary was the weapon by which God chose to defeat the work of Satan in my life and heal me.

If I follow your advice, it will lead to jails, institutions, death, and Hell! Following your advice will simply separate me from God, and I know this to be true without a doubt and with 100% certainty, for the Holy Spirit has confirmed it many times. I prayed to God for understanding on this issue many times and God has made it extremely clear!

Oh ok
I dont know about JUST Mary being His dwelling place though because we believers are also temples of his holy spirit to reside in. PAul could say that because he received baptism in the holy spirit after he believed.

Have you been baptised or only the catholic way? Do they do full immersion? I heard they didnt. You can ask Him for this baptism.
I have been baptized in the Holy Spirit and pray in tongues

Ok well if it helps to pray the rosary and keeping you from sin then ok
But i havent given you any advice to the contrary. I was just responding to your post about the pearl and pointing out scripture so you could read it and understand it.

If you have the holy spirit dwelling in you then dont grieve it away by disobeying Him.

The pearl is precious because Jesus did suffer for us. He did irritate and offend those who werent following God.
As for our sufferings yes we must take up our cross daily. In this life we do have trials and tribulations.

We give our lives for this pearl of salvation. Another scripture about pearls is not to cast them before swine...they wont know what to do with it.

People in the world seem to value diamonds above pearls but I think pearls are more beautiful. When people marry they often are given diamond rings you dont really see brides given pearls.

After a staff briefing, this thread is now closed. The subject has been discussed in detail and we believe that leaving it open will not add any new details or ideas. If any participants wish to add to this thread, please PM any Senior Moderator about it. In the PM, include your reason for wanting to reopen the thread and the content of what you wish to post. The staff will consider any reasonable requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back