Is It Our Job To Love Unbelievers?

Sep 3, 2009
Florida
I googled that show. It looked nice.
An oldy but a goody.

My mother has alzhiemers and as it progresses she wants to watch al the older TV shows that were on when she was younger. As a result we (wife) have become experts on things like "The Real McCoys"----"The Daniel Boone Show"
"The Butler"---"I Love Lucy".

The thing about all of those is that there is no sex, no nudity and no language.

Glomung

Account Closed
Dec 26, 2007
Md, USA
Dan, I have to agree with you. Keep the heathens at arms length. Reminds me of the old saying "sleep with dogs, get up with fleas". They can often have a very bad influence on the innocent/gullible.

On a practical note, I find much of what comes out of their mouths to be thoroughly irritating. So to keep from developing a hateful attitude towards heathens I do my best to listen to them as little as possible. That includes avoiding most TV and news.

Glomung

Account Closed
Dec 26, 2007
Md, USA
Some of the old shows really were wonderful. I grew up on The Lil Rascals, Bowery Boys, Three Stooges, Daniel Boone, etc. When working in the 80s they had The Andy Griffith show on every weekday morning, never missed a show.

Reactions: Major
Sep 3, 2009
Florida
Some of the old shows really were wonderful. I grew up on The Lil Rascals, Bowery Boys, Three Stooges, Daniel Boone, etc. When working in the 80s they had The Andy Griffith show on every weekday morning, never missed a show.
LOL..........I know almost word for word what Andy is going to say next!!!