Is Knowing God Worth Your Time and Effort?

Philippians 2:12b-13
Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear. For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

Philippians 3:3
For we who worship God in spirit are the ones who are truly circumcised. We rely on what Christ Jesus has done for us. We put no confidence in human effort

Phi 3:8 — Phi 3:10
Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ and become one with him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. For God’s way of making us right with himself depends on faith. I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death,

Are we willing to ..... [put off and discard your old unrenewed self] which characterized your previous manner of lifemand becomes corrupt through lusts and desires that sprang from delusion; and be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind [having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude], and put on the new nature (the regenerate self) created in God's image, [Godlike] in true righteousness and holiness Ephesians 4:22-24 amplified Bible.

Are we willing and ready to say Lord, here i am. I want to do what is written in Your Book. I want to obey what the Bible says and do things Your way and not the worlds way. I want to be Holy Just as You are Holy? Are we ready to give up our own desires and lay them at the feet of Jesus and trust Him with every part of our lives? Are we ready to separate ourselves from the world and its ways, to grab ahold of God's ways and fully live as God has called us to live. Not just in one or two areas, but in every area...even and especially the hidden ones that we think that no one sees? How far are you willing to go to know Your Savior?

Back