How so???

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

This comes from the three temptations of Christ in the Gospel . so it was fulfilled when Christ walked on earth . so if the whole chapter is about only the tribulation saints then it would point to a fulfillment in the apostles generation . that's why . and since the signs of the bible still seem to point to a future event i'm reluctant to agree . but the first half is definitely about the tribulation and babylon .

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

Ending in the gospel of Mark has this as one of the promises for those who believe . Also the great lion could be interpreted as the roaring lion who seeks to devour and the snake of the garden in Genesis . Which Jesus fulfilled crushing his head when dying on the cross .

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

And this points to the salvation that the Father showed Jesus that He provides for us so the last half is very gospel .

Well I dont see that, but that doesn't mean it is not so.
Compare with Verses 1-7 with Ezekiel 14 .

Exactly

Amen

I dwelleth in the secret place with Him very often . He's my refuge and my strong tower. He has delivered me countless times from the enemy, even revealed to me the tricks of the enemy at times. The Lord has protected me from so many things day and night, and given me peace in the middle of the storms. Even when others all around me were affected I wasn't. His angels protected me.

Jesus is my first love and He has highly favored and blessed me. When I call upon Him and stand on His promises in faith believing. He answers me. He gives me long life and I have seen Him do marvelous things in many situations I have been in.

I dwelleth in the secret place with Him very often . He's my refuge and my strong tower. He has delivered me countless times from the enemy, even revealed to me the tricks of the enemy at times. The Lord has protected me from so many things day and night, and given me peace in the middle of the storms Even when others all around me were affected I wasn't. His angels protected me.

Jesus is my first love and He has highly favored and blessed me. When I call upon Him and stand on His promises in faith, believing He answers me. He gives me long life and I have seen Him do marvelous things in many situations I have been in.
God bless you GS

I dwelleth in the secret place with Him very often . He's my refuge and my strong tower. He has delivered me countless times from the enemy, even revealed to me the tricks of the enemy at times. The Lord has protected me from so many things day and night, and given me peace in the middle of the storms Even when others all around me were affected I wasn't. His angels protected me.

Jesus is my first love and He has highly favored and blessed me. When I call upon Him and stand on His promises in faith, believing He answers me. He gives me long life and I have seen Him do marvelous things in many situations I have been in.

Praise God . He is our rock of refuge . Psalm31:2..... Turn your ear to me,
come quickly to my rescue;
be my rock of refuge,
a strong fortress to save me.

Rock is a common poetic figure for God , symbolizing His unfailing strength .

When we share in the suffering and abandonment that Jesus experienced on the cross , we can seek the protection and deliverance of our Rock .

MY ROCK OF REFUGE

Dusty I didn't know that was your favorite Psalm

Hmmm .... I guess because I have it on my FB page . That has always been my favourite.

Oh and youGodspeaks and Psalm91are my favourites too . I have so many favourites . God is so good .

Hmmm .... I guess because I have it on my FB page . That has always been my favourite.

Oh and youGodspeaks and Psalm91are my favourites too. I have so many favourites

There are lots and LOTS of verses that say God speaks or the Lord speaks

What's real cool is my username is how I became friend's with Dusty since Psalm 91 is her favorite.

That's pretty
cool06pop.gif

That's pretty
cool06pop.gif

I think so too and I have made so many wonderful friends here . I just wish we could all get together and have one great big re- union ... But some day we will all be gathered :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:together and what a day that will be . Glory ....

Back