Is the second coming nearer?

I think so too and I have made so many wonderful friends here . I just wish we could all get together and have one great big re- union ... But some day we will all be gathered :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:together and what a day that will be . Glory ....

Amen Sister . . .

But some day we will all be gathered :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:together and what a day that will be . Glory ....

Won't it be glorious there!
Oh what a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see!! :bow:

And all you guys too :D

I understand from my own relationship with Jesus Christ how it is applicable today .

I'm curious how it is a prophetic word about Tribulational believers .
Explain to me your uunderstanding of the Tribulation and the patients of the saints during it, and then compare that to Psalm 91. It should be obvious, but I will explain in there need be.

Explain to me your uunderstanding of the Tribulation and the patients of the saints during it, and then compare that to Psalm 91. It should be obvious, but I will explain in there need be.

i was just curious how you saw it . cuz i've learned from previous experience we tend to approach things from opposite angles .

i was just curious how you saw it . cuz i've learned from previous experience we tend to approach things from opposite angles .
Cool, well the way i see it is that during the Tribulation christians are going to being martyred as the highest rate in all history, but there will be pockets of mercy where the lord will divinely protect believers who remain there, much like the Elijah's brook during the drought.

Therefore.....
Psalm 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day

Also during the Tribulation the plagues God is pouring out upon the wicked will not touch the righteous just as Israel was not touch by the plagues of Egypt
Therefore....
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Finally at the end of the Tribulation we who have survived and remain will be caught up with the martyrs and the rest of the dead in Christ to rule with Christ during the millennium.
therefore....
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Just a couple of scripture to ponder.
Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Matthew 24
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Also I think Psalm 23 is prophetic in reference to the Tribulation as well as Psalm 37
Psalm 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
super natural provision, guidence and provision. This is what we will need during this time of un-parallel persecution of the church.

Especially Psalm 37 check out the part about ''THE MAN'' that make evil devices come to pass.
Psalm 37
1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
4 Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Here we can clearly see a picture of patients during Tribulation followed by the reward of abundance of peace The Tribulation the millennial reign.

Oh i responded before you were finished .

when i said "Thank you Ezek33 i was thinking something like that too, especially regarding the sealed ones ." i meant the first little bit of it .

but i like your explanation too . works well enough with the prophecies . and anything true of Jesus would be true of us also .

thanks .

Ezek33, that was a great and very clear setting forth of how it's going to be when the 'end times' come, as well as after that.

We do need to be ready (because we don't know when) and sadly many (most??) are not. Speaking generally, Westerners know nothing of persecution and live their lives for themselves and are relatively uncommitted. Thinking they are headed for heaven, great numbers will fall away to perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:2-3, when persecution comes, because they have no strength within. Mind you the apostasy, the falling away (from pure doctrine) has maybe already happened, or is well on the way.

To me the call is for each of us to grow stronger and stronger in the Lord with commitment and obedience and love so that we are ready for persecution when it comes, and even martyrdom.

- BM

Hey Ezek, edited my response in light of your edits . good one .

Bondman . yeah i believe we gotta be ready for anything whenever .

Ezek33, that was a great and very clear setting forth of how it's going to be when the 'end times' come, as well as after that.

We do need to be ready (because we don't know when) and sadly many (most??) are not. Speaking generally, Westerners know nothing of persecution and live their lives for themselves and are relatively uncommitted. Thinking they are headed for heaven, great numbers will fall away to perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:2-3, when persecution comes, because they have no strength within. Mind you the apostasy, the falling away (from pure doctrine) has maybe already happened, or is well on the way.

To me the call is for each of us to grow stronger and stronger in the Lord with commitment and obedience and love so that we are ready for persecution when it comes, and even martyrdom.

- BM
Yes We need to know truth so we can be properly prepared. Furthermore we need to be fully committed to Christ so we will be able to stand in the evil day.

Hey Ezek, edited my response in light of your edits . good one .

Bondman . yeah i believe we gotta be ready for anything whenever .
Thanks Michael, yeah the scriptures wern't posting right the only way to correct them was to post then edit. I do appreciate your input.

- BM

Thanks , B. M. and Ezek for these posts . Truly what you said about the west being so comfortable in all their matirializm that we need to put all that aside and not depend on that . People are missing the mark and if we are not careful .... well you get the message.

I can only speak for the large city that I live in to see the movement of a certain group ( not meantioning them by name ---- but you all know who they are ) They are agressive and let by satan , fooling peoples and wanting to get into the gov't with their radical changes , their total disreguard for women and disrespect for Christians . I see huge Mosques going up everywhere and our church staff even saw them praying in our church parking lot .

So my dear Christian friends ... don't ever be fooled by the fact that satan is not on the loose , devouring who he can , speading his propaganda and slandering the Christians who are his enemy .

Christians , we need to take our heads out of the sand , if we think there will be no persecution in our land. Take heed and every day be ready with prayer and the armour of God and be ready for the battle . The victory is already won . Praise God but we need to be ready with our sword of truth .

Right Dusty the victory is our all we must do is stand. However not only will there be persecution it has already stated there have been 100s of cases of christian being arrested for testifying ect... In one case a mall security heard 3 men talking amongst themselves about Jesus and had them arrested. The lastest incident was in Deerborn Michigan where 4 christians were arrested for passing out literature at a Muslim festival. Our rights are being stripped away from us, and it is only going to get worse.

Right Dusty the victory is our all we must do is stand. However not only will there be persecution it has already stated there have been 100s of cases of christian being arrested for testifying ect... In one case a mall security heard 3 men talking amongst themselves about Jesus and had them arrested. The lastest incident was in Deerborn Michigan where 4 christians were arrested for passing out literature at a Muslim festival. Our rights are being stripped away from us, and it is only going to get worse.

I know that community as was born in Windsor ( Accross from Detroit ) . My aunt used to live in Dearborn and now the whole city is an Arab community ... and Muslim .

It's not alright for us to pass out tracts .... we are already on the back burner . But what about what I got in my mailbox ... A whole testimony of what Islam was about and an invitation to visit their Mosque .

And on the telephone , got asked if I was muslim and then they started to tell me about Islam .

Just recently we were told we were not allowed to pass out tracts in the mall or we would be arrested. . Like I said we need to be aware and pray .

Very serious words by Dusty and Exek33.

Most are living in a fog of self-interest and materialism as Dusty said. Unaware of what WILL happen before the end. It's now the time for CHANGE!!

GET READY!!!

- BM

Most are living in a fog of self-interest and materialism as Dusty said. Unaware of what WILL happen before the end. It's now the time for CHANGE!!

GET READY!!!

- BM
True BM, while others are betting on the idea that they will be in some party in the sky while the rest of us are on Earth suffering. I pray the church wakes up in time to prepare itself.

GET READY!!!

- BM

Amen Bondman!

People get ready Jesus is coming!

GET READY!!!

- BM

Yes .... like the 10 vergins ... Let's not be like the ones who didn't have any oil in their lamps .

Back