IS THE SPECTACULAR BETTER???

never heard of that

It is called "Physic Surgery".

The healer fakes an incision by running a finger along the patient's body, apparently going through the skin without using any surgical instruments. The healer pretends to dig his hands into the patient's innards and pretends to pull out 'tumors'.

Actually he has "palmed" a chicken gizzard and then shows it as proof of what he has done.

It would take more than just many more millions of dollars to drown out all the "O$teens" out there with what the masses don't want to hear. The "O$teens" give to people what they want. Ear tickling is the ancient addiction that's still alive and well today.

Can you imagine how different things would be if the powers and principalities (demonic forces) were to manipulate in favor of the Lord, rather than against Him in the lives of the masses of this world?

MM

We (People) like to hear messages that make us feel good about ourselves.

It is called "Physic Surgery".

The healer fakes an incision by running a finger along the patient's body, apparently going through the skin without using any surgical instruments. The healer pretends to dig his hands into the patient's innards and pretends to pull out 'tumors'.

Actually he has "palmed" a chicken gizzard and then shows it as proof of what he has done.
Yep, seen that, and also when people are vomiting up "demons"

That's true, Major;

But how about messages that made us feel bad (convicted, chastised?) 22 years ago I remember sitting in the pew with my head down and covering my face during the whole sermon. Days later I did feel good thanks to that message that spoke to me.

Agreed.

If a preacher is giving out the Word of God, then his sermon will be convicting to those who here it.

God Word was written so that when it is given faithfully, GOD will speak to use through the sermon to convict us of our sin and turn us to confess and repent so that we can then feel better about what we have just done.

I always tell my people.........If I am preaching to you, and your phone starts to ring, ANSWER IT....It is God calling because remember, I do not know what is bothering you or oppressing you or what sin besets you........BUT GOD DOES.

You actually 'see' the demons being vomited up or that's what they'd like you to believe?

I read a book many years ago but I forgot its name and author. It was by a woman who was into that kind of New Age stuff and then she got saved for real and detailed all that was involved.

I read a book many years ago but I forgot its name and author. It was by a woman who was into that kind of New Age stuff and then she got saved for real and detailed all that was involved.
Thank that was someone names Joanna Michaelson, a beautiful side of evil?

She was redeemed out of really big new Age, as she spoke and talked to "Jesus spirit guide"
Marilyn Ferguson’s“ was a proponant of the New Age religion and Shirley MacLaine is its high priestess.”

Shirley MacLaine’s book, Out on a Limb, chronicles her reluctant conversion to New Age belief.

The New Age movement is a counterfeit philosophy that appeals to the feelings of individuals, leading them to think that that they are God and can enhance their lives through their own person. The reality is that we are born, grow up, live a while on planet Earth, and die. Humans are finite. We can never be God. We need someone greater than we who can provide us forgiveness and life eternal. Praise the Lord for the God-man, Jesus Christ. Through His death and bodily resurrection, He has won for us what we desperately need: forgiveness from God, a life of purpose and meaning in this life, and eternal life beyond the grave.

Marilyn Ferguson’s“ was a proponant of the New Age religion and Shirley MacLaine is its high priestess.”

Shirley MacLaine’s book, Out on a Limb, chronicles her reluctant conversion to New Age belief.

The New Age movement is a counterfeit philosophy that appeals to the feelings of individuals, leading them to think that that they are God and can enhance their lives through their own person. The reality is that we are born, grow up, live a while on planet Earth, and die. Humans are finite. We can never be God. We need someone greater than we who can provide us forgiveness and life eternal. Praise the Lord for the God-man, Jesus Christ. Through His death and bodily resurrection, He has won for us what we desperately need: forgiveness from God, a life of purpose and meaning in this life, and eternal life beyond the grave.
Seems that there is a type of convergence going on now, as we once laughed at mormons when they spoke of becoming gods, and yet now in word of faith we actually become as Christ, our own gods also!

Seems that there is a type of convergence going on now, as we once laughed at mormons when they spoke of becoming gods, and yet now in word of faith we actually become as Christ, our own gods also!
Yes............and the sad thing is that the great majority of people believe that the Mormons are Christians!

Back