is this anywere in the bible

selling your soul to demons

• Total voters
are the folklore to urban legend and group of some Christians and people who keep passing this story to each generation is it real deal or story in a story and can it be debunk?

I am still having panic attacks and paranoia because this was forced when i was 8 years old by everyone so am confused how does this fit in the bible or any were else as i have a hard life?
i only believe in Jesuscrist and the father and holy spirit and my 10 commandments

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread190845/pg1
Can you actually sell your soul to the devil
so you sold your soul and your left arm for a couple of greenbacks... You spend it all in a year, end up on the street, and realize that you are now screwed. Can you go confess your sins before God/your god and you get your soul back? Or is there no turning back once you sold your soul, no matter how much you pray or accept Jesus or one of the other gods as your Saviour?

are the folklore to urban legend and group of some Christians and people who keep passing this story to each generation is it real deal or story in a story and can it be debunk?

I am still having panic attacks and paranoia because this was forced when i was 8 years old by everyone so am confused how does this fit in the bible or any were else as i have a hard life?
i only believe in Jesuscrist and the father and holy spirit and my 10 commandments

so you sold your soul and your left arm for a couple of greenbacks... You spend it all in a year, end up on the street, and realize that you are now screwed. Can you go confess your sins before God/your god and you get your soul back? Or is there no turning back once you sold your soul, no matter how much you pray or accept Jesus or one of the other gods as your Saviour?

Mar 8:36.. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mar 8:37.. Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Luk 14:33.. So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Forsaken all we have does not leave us bankrupted, or without nothing. If you have Jesus Christ as your savior you have every thing, and much more than what you had before.

Even if you can/could sell your soul to the devil, it isn't something that has to be permanent. The bible states that every sin in the world that humans can commit can be forgiven of except for blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. If you are able to repent and accept Jesus Christ as you Lord and savior then there is hope and all is not lost.

Allow the words of 1 John 1:9 to wash over you. And read Romans 8:38-39

We are all humans and sometimes make some really stupid mistakes. But God loves us so much that all we need to do is repent, which also is to turn our thinking to line up with God's thinking, and receive His cleansing. He can forgive us all He wants, but if we don't accept it...then we will not walk in the manifestation of it. Or the truth of it. We will continue to beat ourselves up, or bear the load of condemnation and guilt which will cause us to stay in a prison of fear and feeling like we will never measure up or have lost our salvation. So find our peace in the Blood of Jesus who bore All Your sins on the cross 2000 years ago.....and find your freedom in grace.

Blessings

Even if you can/could sell your soul to the devil, it isn't something that has to be permanent. The bible states that every sin in the world that humans can commit can be forgiven of except for blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. If you are able to repent and accept Jesus Christ as you Lord and savior then there is hope and all is not lost.

Yep for it it was set in stone and no redemption or setting free.........you would not be reading this..........Praise God He loves me and You
Blessings
Jim

Patricia Hello and Welcome,
Lets look at soul
soul is Mind - will and emotions.
when some one sells there souls as they say - it is simply giving satan and his ways priority in your life.........kind of like being of the world or un-saved.

Yes one can travel deep into this realm and it is NOT ever to deep for Jesus to pull you back up and out of it. You Can Be Forgiven and made Right in Gods Eyes by the Blood of Jesus that He shed on the cross for YOU and for me and every one else........

Check this out.........and then see me today..........any more questions ?? ;)
http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/little-glimps-of-where-i-was-saved-from-tesimony.41907/
God Bless You my sister
Jim

Patricia welcome to CFS and I pray that your time here will be rewarding and full of the love of God and bring you closer to Jesus then you could ever dream of. Looking forward to the fellwoship with you as well.
God Bless
Jim
Patricia welcome.jpg

Back