Is This Blasphemy Against The Holy Spirit?

You know, I also have this mild delayed puberty that some of my body parts are still very child-like and I would think that what if I cannot even have children when I am married because I would not be reproducing well... :/ I might have to take a hormone blood test first... And they measure my hormone levels and maybe they can help me develop again, but doctors are very delusional about me and they say that I am already like an adult woman but I am really quite undeveloped... :/
Be careful Polly...you promised not to talk about certain things remember...?
Sorry. I didn't know that delayed puberty counts too... :/
Yea the guys on the forum don't need to hear about that..its not cool ...ok....talk to a girl in private...:)

Be careful Polly...you promised not to talk about certain things remember...?

Yea the guys on the forum don't need to hear about that..its not cool ...ok....talk to a girl in private...:)
Yeah, and who knows if some guys here are actually some "pedophiles" who pretend to be Christian just to delude the victim? Not you, I know you are a real person, but for example, sometimes this website was attacked by trolls too... Just saying that people need to be careful in Internet. I'm not saying that I don't trust anyone here...

Since, there are more than 60 replies I have not gone into all of them in detail. I've read a few of the but, one thing that I notice is that people seem to misunderstand what blaspheme the Holy Spirit is all about. Blaspheme of the Holy Spirit is attributing his works to Satan. It's true that everything that God says in his word, it's said for a reason. Jesus brought up that issue in only one occasion in order to respond to the Pharisees who were attributing the type of works that the Holy Spirit was doing through him to Satan.

It's actually more than that.....

Specifically - Blaspheming the Spirit is KNOWING that work is By the Spirit, and THEN attributing it otherwise.....
The key here is that you HAVE to KNOW it's the Spirit..... This means that you unequivocally have the ABILITY to Perceive the work of the Spirit.... This means you have to be "Fathered from Above" - Ref John 3.... This means.. Either "Born Again" with the Holy Spirit at work - or some sort of Demonic/Satanic force is involved.... Principalities and Powers....

This is different than being Blind or deceived.... Remember - Jesus says this sin is 100% unforgivable.. EVER... This means that JESUS DID NOT DIE for THIS Sin.... Which group falls outside of "Whosoever calls upon Him will be saved" - this takes us back to "Principalities and Powers".... Spiritual forces... Not simply men being foolish or envious or prideful....

In the case you are mentioning, the Temple Leadership sent a group of "Hit men" out to Besmirch and Scandalize Jesus.....
Prior to this - the temple leadership had in fact TESTIFIED that the works Jesus performed were FROM GOD......
The Temple Leadership knew full well what they were doing... The men they sent may not have - likely, they were deceived by their leadership - and in fact, many of those men were later saved....

Let's not forget, though, that this is a serious matter.... In questions of the Holy Spirit at work - we need to take full effect of all Discernment, testing of Fruit, checking Messages.. ESPECIALLY because of the prevalence of Deception by our Enemy... who would like to call ALL work of the Spirit not so..... if all else fails and you cannot be sure either way because you are not there in person... Sometimes the best thing to do is to hold your tongue.....

Thanks

Back