Is This True What They Say About Important Things Like These?

I heard that passports, identity cards, social security, membership cards, credit cards, barcodes, and birth certificates, and other cards and real life important things like these are the mark of the beast. Is that true? I don't believe so though... We people really need these things so we can live...

At least I am against human microchipping because it doesn't sound so right for humans to have microchips, and human microchipping is only all about controlling people, if the human microchipping is true...

I heard that passports, identity cards, social security, membership cards, credit cards, barcodes, and birth certificates, and other cards and real life important things like these are the mark of the beast. Is that true? I don't believe so though... We people really need these things so we can live...

At least I am against human microchipping because it doesn't sound so right for humans to have microchips, and human microchipping is only all about controlling people, if the human microchipping is true...

No they are not the mark of the beast. Now I do believe the microchip is starting to lead up to it. You are wise not to allow the government to put any type of chip in your body.

No they are not the mark of the beast. Now I do believe the microchip is starting to lead up to it. You are wise not to allow the government to put any type of chip in your body.
True... And is it really going to happen that we'll get microchips?

So will it not be compulsory to be microchipped and is this just planned for the US?
I think I heard that the microchips are for the former criminals, so the government will be able to track them so they can stop them if they commit a crime.

Wow thats crazy, I knew abt em for some time and I do believe they are the mark of the beast...but thank goodness we wont be there for that , :)

The question is are we ready to die for him?

"And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

No i didn't. If you take it to the home and garden section under recipes we can have a throw down! hehehehe I challenge you to a salsa throw down. It doesn't need to be the hottest ( cuz you'll lose) but the best tasting. It needs to be so our members that like salsa can make it then comment on it. Deal? I'll be waiting next few days to post. GL my brother from another brother

Back