isis planning on striking NYC...

This will be my last thread about Isis.. BC I dont want to perpetuate fear or spam the forum. I just want to engage in discussion.

Okay as I watch the news, Isis releases video of them stating NYC is next...

And I'm thinking (many things but one thong I think) they could be using that as a diversion and attack elsewhere..

It amazes me how fast this group I advancing and how many of our own people,Americans...are fighting on their behalf.

: They tried again in Paris, but meme ers were at a church and detained before anything horrible could go down

Then a French teacher staged 3 people supporting Isis..

Its like a cancer, and now they want to let Syrians in the US..all hell wil break lose..
Its hard not to look away..its like a train wreck you can't take your eyes off of.

We are at the end.

This will be my last thread about Isis.. BC I dont want to perpetuate fear or spam the forum. I just want to engage in discussion.

Okay as I watch the news, Isis releases video of them stating NYC is next...

And I'm thinking (many things but one thong I think) they could be using that as a diversion and attack elsewhere..

It amazes me how fast this group I advancing and how many of our own people,Americans...are fighting on their behalf.

: They tried again in Paris, but meme ers were at a church and detained before anything horrible could go down

Then a French teacher staged 3 people supporting Isis..

Its like a cancer, and now they want to let Syrians in the US..all hell wil break lose..
Its hard not to look away..its like a train wreck you can't take your eyes off of.

We are at the end.

I hear you but the fact is that ISIS will hit somewhere at sometime. IMO, it is not about Syrians but the MUSLIMS who are Syrians.

They could get to Paris by walking there. As soon as they figure out the path to America, whether it be NYC or Denver, it will happen.

We have been at war with the Muslim religion now for many years but no one wants to call it that. The facts are clear:
all of the 19 hijackers on September 11 were Muslims. Every one of the FBI's 22 most wanted terrorists are Muslims. All the groups and individuals listed in President Bush's executive order in 2001 blocking terrorist funds were Muslims.

We better wake up!!!!!

My thoughts ease when I recollect Revelations. Gd judges the earth and many die by the sword as we see today. But on the day of the Lord, will not a meteor take a 1/3 of mankind? That number of lives does not compare to the number of lives being lost today by the sword.
I pray for believers to remain on the straight and narrow. They know the way, they have the Lord's peace, joy and patience.

My thoughts ease when I recollect Revelations. Gd judges the earth and many die by the sword as we see today. But on the day of the Lord, will not a meteor take a 1/3 of mankind? That number of lives does not compare to the number of lives being lost today by the sword.
I pray for believers to remain on the straight and narrow. They know the way, they have the Lord's peace, joy and patience.

If you are a believer then know that as one you will not be here for God's judgment on the world after Revelation 4:1.

The Bible does not say that a meteor will take 1/3 of man. It says, "Hail, and fire mixed with blood".

"Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them. The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up." (Revelation 8:6,7).

This was something like the ninth plague of Egypt. See Exodus 9:18-24...................
"The Lord sent thunder and hail - and fire mingled with the hail - and the fire ran along upon the ground."

In the hail and fire mingled with blood, some might find gunpowder and cannon balls, and canister shot and bombs.
Remember, neither hail nor blood can actually "burn up" anything. Many people have understood these expressions are used to show the violent and destructive nature of the things foretold. Could the language used here be figurative or symbolic?
Some have supposed that these symbolize wars, bloodshed, violence, and social upheavals;

I hear you but the fact is that ISIS will hit somewhere at sometime. IMO, it is not about Syrians but the MUSLIMS who are Syrians.

They could get to Paris by walking there. As soon as they figure out the path to America, whether it be NYC or Denver, it will happen.

We have been at war with the Muslim religion now for many years but no one wants to call it that. The facts are clear:
all of the 19 hijackers on September 11 were Muslims. Every one of the FBI's 22 most wanted terrorists are Muslims. All the groups and individuals listed in President Bush's executive order in 2001 blocking terrorist funds were Muslims.

We better wake up!!!!!

I know, I was shocked that they're letting them into the us.. Syrian refugees are already in GA.... Now I'm not prejudice or harbor ill will toward Syrians..its just..i dont think its a smart move to let them in no offense.

I know, I was shocked that they're letting them into the us.. Syrian refugees are already in GA.... Now I'm not prejudice or harbor ill will toward Syrians..its just..i dont think its a smart move to let them in no offense.

I understand completely. I am only saying what everyone else is thinking and that is if you choose to be a Muslim, then go to a country where the Muslim religion is the form of government which controls that country.

If you are a believer then know that as one you will not be here for God's judgment on the world after Revelation 4:1.

The Bible does not say that a meteor will take 1/3 of man. It says, "Hail, and fire mixed with blood".

"Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them. The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up." (Revelation 8:6,7).

This was something like the ninth plague of Egypt. See Exodus 9:18-24...................
"The Lord sent thunder and hail - and fire mingled with the hail - and the fire ran along upon the ground."

In the hail and fire mingled with blood, some might find gunpowder and cannon balls, and canister shot and bombs.
Remember, neither hail nor blood can actually "burn up" anything. Many people have understood these expressions are used to show the violent and destructive nature of the things foretold. Could the language used here be figurative or symbolic?
Some have supposed that these symbolize wars, bloodshed, violence, and social upheavals;
I dont see Revelations as figurative. Its a literal account of near-future events. But its not just islam, Christians are persecuted by many groups. Atheists, drug cartels, bahai, etc. As a minister (not as pastor), I run into shamsters every now and then. Its unfortunate that people demand charity because they know the person they're talking to is a Christian. That sounds odd, "demand charity" but its an accurate description of what I have been running into. More and more, Im finding myself being more cautious whom I minister to. I feel persecution is on the rise. Another pastor friend was sued for evangelizing a pair of men because he found them holding hands. Lawsuits and shams are up. I cant pay attention to these injuries and persecutions because I could not minister the way I do if i did. If I let every report I receive of Christians suffering affect me, I could no longer minister. So I feel more at ease knowing that eventually persecution ends with the Day of the Lord. Gd brings in the millenium reign, and later and new earth and a new heaven. All that we know will pass away, Gd makes everything new. This puts differently what I tried to say before.

I dont see Revelations as figurative. Its a literal account of near-future events. But its not just islam, Christians are persecuted by many groups. Atheists, drug cartels, bahai, etc. As a minister (not as pastor), I run into shamsters every now and then. Its unfortunate that people demand charity because they know the person they're talking to is a Christian. That sounds odd, "demand charity" but its an accurate description of what I have been running into. More and more, Im finding myself being more cautious whom I minister to. I feel persecution is on the rise. Another pastor friend was sued for evangelizing a pair of men because he found them holding hands. Lawsuits and shams are up. I cant pay attention to these injuries and persecutions because I could not minister the way I do if i did. If I let every report I receive of Christians suffering affect me, I could no longer minister. So I feel more at ease knowing that eventually persecution ends with the Day of the Lord. Gd brings in the millenium reign, and later and new earth and a new heaven. All that we know will pass away, Gd makes everything new. This puts differently what I tried to say before.

It sounds as if you are very busy in the Lord's work. I pray that you will be carful and successful in all that you do.

I am a "literalist" and a "futurist" as well. But there are obviously many symbols used in the Revelation by John. I take it as literal when presented but also with the knowledge that symbols are at times used. Correct Bible study always tells us the difference.
The first principle is the fact that the book of Revelation uses extensive figurative language.

For example, we can not believe that an actual red dragon with seven heads lurks in outer space!
Another would be that we would find it difficult and repulsive to visualize a lamb with seven horns and seven eyes.

Inevitably dangerous Muslims will come into America, there's no need to fear them, God is still God.

People may die, and atrocities will happen, but nothing is new under the sun. I pray that the American church undergoes persecution, then maybe we will wake up as christians and actually realize what it means to die to ourselves and surrender to God. The strongest, most on fire christians I have ever met are always from, or have spent time in areas that kill us, compared to the typical american christian who is too scared to share his faith with his coworker (Pointing at myself here)

Please prayerfully consider that what you see, read and hear in the news is a product of wealthy and powerful people who rule the world, and they are reporting to you what they want you to believe, but that most of it is a huge deception. Please prayerfully consider this, that it is our own governments (US + allies) who are terrorizing the people of the world, and that this is all about a one-world government and one-world religion being forced on the people of the world. http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/be-wise-and-discerning.44153/#post-429820

People may die, and atrocities will happen, but nothing is new under the sun. I pray that the American church undergoes persecution, then maybe we will wake up as christians and actually realize what it means to die to ourselves and surrender to God. The strongest, most on fire christians I have ever met are always from, or have spent time in areas that kill us, compared to the typical american christian who is too scared to share his faith with his coworker (Pointing at myself here)

I agree! Thank you for sharing this.

Please prayerfully consider that what you see, read and hear in the news is a product of wealthy and powerful people who rule the world, and they are reporting to you what they want you to believe, but that most of it is a huge deception. Please prayerfully consider this, that it is our own governments (US + allies) who are terrorizing the people of the world, and that this is all about a one-world government and one-world religion being forced on the people of the world. http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/be-wise-and-discerning.44153/#post-429820
I have seen several post now where the goverment is behind all this and oh how bad it is and so forth. Do you spend any time praying over our Goverment ? Do you lift them up and thank God for them ? Scripture tells us we should.
Just wondering....
Blessings
Jim

I have seen several post now where the goverment is behind all this and oh how bad it is and so forth. Do you spend any time praying over our Goverment ? Do you lift them up and thank God for them ? Scripture tells us we should.
Just wondering....
Blessings
Jim

Yes, I do.

Do you test what you hear against the word of God and in prayer, praying for discernment? Do you despise words of warning and caution from those who are listening to God, and are praying for discernment, and who are seeking his face to know the truth about what is really going on in the world? Or, do you take their warnings to the Lord in prayer, asking God to open your heart to hear from him regarding what is true or not? Do you easily just believe whatever you hear, see or read in the news media or coming from the mouths of your leaders, or do you pray that you might not fall into the trap of deception?

I Thess. 5:16-22: “Rejoice always; 17 pray without ceasing; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit; 20 do not despise prophetic utterances. 21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; 22 abstain from every form of evil.”

Eph. 5:6-11: “Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not be partakers with them; 8 for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light 9 (for the fruit of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth), 10 trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord. Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them.”

Matt. 16:6-12: “Be careful,” Jesus said to them. “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

7 They discussed this among themselves and said, “It is because we didn’t bring any bread.”

8 Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked, “You of little faith, why are you talking among yourselves about having no bread? 9 Do you still not understand? Don’t you remember the five loaves for the five thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? 10 Or the seven loaves for the four thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? 11 How is it you don’t understand that I was not talking to you about bread? But be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” 12 Then they understood that he was not telling them to guard against the yeast used in bread, but against the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

Rom. 16:17-19: Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them. 18 For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting. 19 For the report of your obedience has reached to all; therefore I am rejoicing over you, but I want you to be wise in what is good and innocent in what is evil.

2 Co. 11:1-4: I wish that you would bear with me in a little foolishness; but indeed you are bearing with me. 2 For I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy; for I betrothed you to one husband, so that to Christ I might present you as a pure virgin. 3 But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ. 4 For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted, you bear this beautifully.

2 Timothy 3: But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. 2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, 4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these. 6 For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith. 9 But they will not make further progress; for their folly will be obvious to all, just as Jannes’s and Jambres’s folly was also.

10 Now you followed my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, patience, love, perseverance, 11 persecutions, and sufferings, such as happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium and at Lystra; what persecutions I endured, and out of them all the Lord rescued me! 12 Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. 13 But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Rev. 13:11-14: Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who *had the wound of the sword and has come to life.

Be careful that you are not deceived. Test everything you hear, read and see against the Word of God and in prayer, praying that God will give you a Spirit of discernment to know the times in which we now live, and to be able to separate truth from lies, for there are many liars and deceivers who would want to trip you up and to get you to follow them.

Yes, I do.

Do you test what you hear against the word of God and in prayer, praying for discernment? Do you despise words of warning and caution from those who are listening to God, and are praying for discernment, and who are seeking his face to know the truth about what is really going on in the world? Or, do you take their warnings to the Lord in prayer, asking God to open your heart to hear from him regarding what is true or not? Do you easily just believe whatever you hear, see or read in the news media or coming from the mouths of your leaders, or do you pray that you might not fall into the trap of deception?

I Thess. 5:16-22: “Rejoice always; 17 pray without ceasing; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit; 20 do not despise prophetic utterances. 21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; 22 abstain from every form of evil.”

Eph. 5:6-11: “Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not be partakers with them; 8 for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light 9 (for the fruit of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth), 10 trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord. Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them.”

Matt. 16:6-12: “Be careful,” Jesus said to them. “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

7 They discussed this among themselves and said, “It is because we didn’t bring any bread.”

8 Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked, “You of little faith, why are you talking among yourselves about having no bread? 9 Do you still not understand? Don’t you remember the five loaves for the five thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? 10 Or the seven loaves for the four thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? 11 How is it you don’t understand that I was not talking to you about bread? But be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” 12 Then they understood that he was not telling them to guard against the yeast used in bread, but against the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

Rom. 16:17-19: Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them. 18 For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting. 19 For the report of your obedience has reached to all; therefore I am rejoicing over you, but I want you to be wise in what is good and innocent in what is evil.

2 Co. 11:1-4: I wish that you would bear with me in a little foolishness; but indeed you are bearing with me. 2 For I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy; for I betrothed you to one husband, so that to Christ I might present you as a pure virgin. 3 But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ. 4 For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted, you bear this beautifully.

2 Timothy 3: But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. 2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, 4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these. 6 For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith. 9 But they will not make further progress; for their folly will be obvious to all, just as Jannes’s and Jambres’s folly was also.

10 Now you followed my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, patience, love, perseverance, 11 persecutions, and sufferings, such as happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium and at Lystra; what persecutions I endured, and out of them all the Lord rescued me! 12 Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. 13 But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Rev. 13:11-14: Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who *had the wound of the sword and has come to life.

Be careful that you are not deceived. Test everything you hear, read and see against the Word of God and in prayer, praying that God will give you a Spirit of discernment to know the times in which we now live, and to be able to separate truth from lies, for there are many liars and deceivers who would want to trip you up and to get you to follow them.
That is good to now that you do. Many Pray prayers that God does not even hear - such as make them do this or punish the president or this or that.

About your decernment - I trust God and not man. I follow Gods lead and take His word for final authority over anything and everything that is said or I hear. Gods word tells us to be praying for those in authority which means our Goverment as well. He never said - blast them for the things they do or speak things you feel or beleive - no mam He said pray for them.

According to a recent news article, NYC is protected by the Mafia and is warning ISIS to stay away.

Inevitably dangerous Muslims will come into America, there's no need to fear them, God is still God.

I see the church in america waking up and taking their rightful place to rule on earth now bringing the Kingdom of God as Jesus said in power, peace, joy, honor, and Love, and sharing with those around them and around the world, taking city after city for Jesus, hallelujah! :)

Back