Islam Vs. Catholics

And at the time of ALL of those scriptures there was NO Islam.

None. Not a drop.

But it conveniently fits in your desire to defame Muslims, just as it did for Catholics to do it to Jews.

Can you not see the road you are going down is the exact same one they did in the Middle Ages?

Why do you want to create your own version of the Große Lüge?

This is a dark path you're going down. Turn away now before it is too late.
But God was looking ahead and knows what these countries will become.

People do jump to some pretty unbelievable conclusions in their desires to persecute other faiths. I was on a Facebook group earlier in which someone tried to float the idea that Islam was created by the Vatican.

I think it's possible to be very critical of other religions, and openly in fact, and still not be unfair or bigoted against them. In fact, we ought to be. We have to try to understand right from wrong.
"Bigoted" is a very strong word coming from you Lysander but as it happens I completely agree with you and think it is well-chosen. In many cases historical facts are not that difficult to unearth but occasionally people seem to prefer to believe the unbelievable.

"Bigoted" is a very strong word coming from you Lysander but as it happens I completely agree with you and think it is well-chosen. In many cases historical facts are not that difficult to unearth but occasionally people seem to prefer to believe the unbelievable.

I'm not suggesting anyone here is a bigot, but sometimes even the best of us can express bigoted notions, even when we don't mean to. I say bigoted matter-of-factly, not to stir up reactions.

Now I’m going to deviate from the norm concerning Rome. In Daniel’s statue, the bronze belly and thighs are Greece. What people forget is that this “Roman leg” division happened at the “thighs” of Greece, with its division into the East and the West. At the knees, the body splits off into two bones – the tibia and the fibula. I believe the western leg was the political Roman system until the knees. The division into two bones became the Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox systems. The eastern leg is Islam, and at the knees, divides into Sunni and Shia systems. All these groups “pray” on their knees.

A statue of ruling powers… most likely secular entities….. to propose as religious entities will be a bit inconsistent considering with the nature of the previous power entities..

From head to foot: a decrease of power overtime: from common upper body, it splits into 2: that is: from common torso…. it will be better if the legs is the Catholic and Protestant big split! : ) but as mentioned: most likely more of a secular entities...

Knee to be linked to kneeling:
  • a description of the knee was not mentioned (?), more it is more of a statue… bones(?)
  • more so that it represents kneeling: that is: of submission: the even a man like King Nebuchadnezar was intimidated by it…

Ok, I guess I chose a really bad example, but mind you, the idea was not mine, but "Roman" and "Orthodox" Catholicism is the standard banner in this prose. I merely showed the same could be applied to Islam.

Back