Israel At War...Again

Look at your TV news right now!

In the place where God says He will gather the armies of the world is a war taking place......Again! Is this the beginning of the end?????

However, we can speculate (I use that word carefully) that we could be seeing indications that the Lord is getting the “chess pieces” in placed to begin the tribulation. The horses may be getting saddled right now! We just cannot be sure. If it was a Biblical sign, we would be sure.

So then.........How can we evaluate what is currently happening in the Middle East based on what we know the Bible says?

We know this.

1. Israel must be a nation inhabiting their land during the tribulation period.

They are in the land. This happened on May 14, 1948. This is the only time they have been a nation and in the land since the days of Christ. There is no other prophecy that shows that Jews will be a nation and then be dispersed again before the tribulation. Although this could happen, it is probably not likely.

2. Israel will have rebuilt the temple by the midpoint of the tribulation. Matt.24:15 shows there is a temple in Israel during the tribulation.

Is it possible that Israel will make a treaty with the antichrist who has made a treaty with the Arab nations at the beginning of the tribulation in order to rebuild the temple? It wouldn’t take very long to rebuild the temple with modern technology. How fast do you think Israel would start building and complete the building once given the go ahead because they knew they might never get this chance again?

Did you know that in Israel today they are working on recreating all the temple implements so they can have sacrifices again?

One more thought. Recently on a national talk show, a Jewish talk show host stated that the Jews in this country need to realize that the conservative Christian right is helping them and Israel.

Do YOU think that with all of the rockets being sent into Jerusalem, that one just might destroy the Muslim holy site??? Do YOU think that some Jewish zealot might somehow blow up that same temple????

Is it possible that if the removal of the church is pre-tribulational and that once all Christians in this country and around the world are suddenly gone, Israel will find itself without a friend in the world? Is it possible that the antichrist will befriend Israel promising her peace on her borders and the possibility of rebuilding the temple?

Hmmm…something to think about….as you watch the bombs exploding.

IMHO......Israel is going to cause a massive amount of damage and death in Gaza City to try and put an end to terrorism.

It's horrible and will only get worse. I suppose the big question is what will the Muslim allies of Hamas do? Will they openly enter the fray or continue to work behind the scenes? I suspect the latter but you never know...

Keep your eyes on Iran. This could be a diversion.

I believe in the "Blessed Hope" rather than the "Wrathful Horror" that so many are currently embracing as something they will endure. I've been shocked at how many say that they believe they will be here through it all, even though we know that more than half the entire world's population will be wiped out during the Tribulation, and that:

Isaiah 13:12 I will make a mortal more rare than fine gold, A man more than the golden wedge of Ophir.

Hey, they can go for it, gambling that they will be one of those who are so rare in number at that time. I'm rooting for all who believe they will be here through it all. If it were me in that belief system, I'd want to be one of the majority who will be killed early on rather than to suffer through what's coming!

I firmly support the right of everyone to believe in whatever scenarios people have adopted for themselves along this line, and so support whatever each one wants for their future. No arguments from me on that.

MM

Back