It was called love

It was called love

I cannot put into words, exactly, what love means to me, but it means so many things. It comes in many different places. It appears when we least expect. There are many different types of love - the love you share between a friend, a family member, romantic love...there are so many loves. There is the love that grows in the heart from watching something grow...like a flower, a child. There is the love that grows so suddenly when you see someone...you can't get them out of your mind.

But love is what binds us together. Without love, we would not have compassion, or what we have now. Without love, we would not have the ties that bind families together, we would not have the love that makes us risk our own lives for the person who is dearest to us. Sometimes, it is hard, sometimes, we don't want to sacrifice...but when you love someone, you will sacrifice all you have to let them live.

In this world, never, ever forget the promise of love. Or the happiness it brings. God has given us love, to use, to cherish, to share. It is something as precious as a flower, growing in the broken asphalt of a decrepit city. It makes people stop, it changes our hearts and our minds. It changes us from the inside. Love is like a weed, it is like a bush - given the right nourishment, the right light, the right water, the right food, it will reach the greatest heights that love can reach.

God is ultimate love. Who else do you know would sacrifice themselves for the sake of everyone? Who do you know would go through all that God endured for us? I know no one else who would do the same thing that God did for us. And God gave us something in the end - hope. He gave us hope that we would live, that we would not have to suffer, that at the end of this long road, there is something there for us. There is something wonderful and beautiful waiting for us. That he loves us. That he still cares for us no matter what.

God is there for us when people aren't. God is there when people hurt us, kill us, destroy us. God gives us strength, he gives us peace. He gives us love and forgiveness. He is there for us. Always. He will never leave nor forsake us. I will never forget those words. Those are the words my grandmother told me, and I shall always remember. I know that God never leaves nor forsakes me. I know he doesn't.

Wow! This is beautiful! And, I . . .

loveitbrb.gif

Thanks and God Bless .

Only true love can come from God our Heavenly Father . If we do not have the love of God , all else is impossible . We cannot love people when they turn on us , we cannot love our Christian brothers and sisters when they fail , we cannot love our enemies , we cannot love our neibours as ourselves , and the list goes on .

Love is the ultimate Character of God . He loves us so much that He gave us his only begotton Son , Jesus Christ.

Love can be known only from the actions it prompts. God's love is seen in the gift of His Son, 1 John 4:9, 10. But obviously this is not the love of complacency, or affection, that is, it was not drawn out by any excellency in its objects, Rom 5:8. It was an exercise of the Divine will in deliberate choice, made without assignable cause save that which lies in the nature of God Himself

Agape Love.

Just wonderful, N-T-G... Thank you so much for this... :)

Blessings,

Pastor Gary

Back